Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos (52187 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
This is just so sadsad..why not handed her over to the police instead of doing all that to her.I'm not justifying her evil deed,that's if she really did that in the first place.but I can never trust these nigerian youths with their myopic allegations and biased jungle justice.
Those guys have always wanted to see free toto and they have seen it in full viewsad..what a shame..!

Hmm
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by omoadeleye(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2017
Uhmm
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by tintingz(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2017
When will jungle justice end in nigeria, cant the government be strict about the law against this uncivilized act?

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Abfinest007(m): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2017
ona won spoil d small children when de d area so people like me go spoil oh
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Fuckallmods: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
This is just so sadsad..why not handed her over to the police instead of doing all that to her.I'm not justifying her evil deed,that's if she really did that in the first place.but I can never trust these nigerian youths with their myopic allegations and biased jungle justice.
Those guys have always wanted to see free toto and they have seen it in full viewsad..what a shame..!
Because they didn't turn her to burnt offering you still have mouth to talk
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by ephi123(f): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2017
tintingz:
When will jungle justice end in nigeria, cant the government be strict about the law against this uncivilized act?

It is really sickening.

This is 2017 and Nigerians in a modern city like Lagos are behaving like animals without a sense of law and order. How should those in the village then behave? And even worse, some people are actually defending this?! There is something wrong with the Black man. Something very very wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Chai
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by modsfucker: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2017
CoolFreeday:
can't we just be civil?

Civility is reciprocal
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2017
Phone in my left hand; vasline on the right.... I rushed in but is highly disapppinted .....

I just spoke your mind abi...
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Lalas247(f): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
Evans spirit moving in mysterious ways grin

On a real when will Nigerians start acting like we in 21st century ! When ! Ok by doing this what have they achieved undecided
If she committed crime just hand her over to the police ...
we need structure .. people do what they like how will the country improve ?

Anyway hope it's kirikiri
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by tballeyy(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
shocked
CoolFreeday:
can't we just be civil?
error of the month
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by yaqq: 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
CoolFreeday:
can't we just be civil?
is she civil?
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by imma2(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2017
All I see are perverts parading her just to have a full view of her woman parts which they can never have except they visit a brothel.

I mean, we should stop thinking backwards in Nigeria.
Don't you think when you commit these abominable acts, these politicians see you as animals? This makes them unaccountable for their deeds because they feel that they are dealing with barbaric animals who don't know how to go about the rule of law.

Think. Why has nobody said anything about lynching even the police?
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Baroba(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
So where is the police or security authorities in all this?The hallmark of a failed state..
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by yaqq: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
stop talking rubbish
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by macdon4all(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2017
op is it tecno u use snap dos pictures? cos l can hardly see grin grin
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by yemzzy22(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2017
afonga and free toto be like buhari health and Evans
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by YelloweWest: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2017
Lagos state. The crime capital of Nigeria
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Martin0(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2017
Nigerian's need to change from all this act,why not get her arrested by the corps,how proper can it be when u strip a lady publicly,?it just doesn't make sence you indirectly damaging her feature...Nonsense country..
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Naijareward: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2017
Nothing to see, Many people will rush here and get disappointed for not watching the movie..

Nepa has taken light..... Stay Tuned

You can switch to the channel below
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Barzinime(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
You crazy...lol
rawpadgin post=58[sup:
[/sup][i][/i]169204]she is lucky shiit didn't happened in ikorodu, she would have been a burnt offering by now
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by chrismastre5(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
why are you blurring the whole pic na, at least we for see the whole thing
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by placeofallure(f): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Everyone in the crowd cannot be uncivilized, pretty sure they must have acted based on previous experiences.

There was a lady that lived exactly opposite my house. She was involved in the kidnap of a teenage girl who was the daughter of a family friend. They were looking for the girl together. As we will later find out, She'd taken the girl to a sub-buyer, who will in turn sell her to wherever or whoever. The sub-buyer lives somewhere on the outskirts of Lag, he kept the girl for2 weeks, sleeping with her at will. It was in the throes of sexual ghenghenghen that the girl called family and she was eventually rescued. Of course the police arrested this lady and she was taken away in handcuffs in the full glare of everyone. When she was being whisked away, I had thought that was the end. To my chagrin and other people too in the neighborhood, after a few weeks, she was walking free.

Now, how many people do you know in that crowd who's had a similar experience? Nigerian Judicial system or is it executive system is whack!
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by 1stMD: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2017
Read: 10 Flexible Side Jobs to Make Extra Money This Summer: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/07/10-flexible-side-jobs-to-make-extra.html
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by kaymical(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
you are right bro even if many of those people see means of kidnapping they will do so, what many of them do I secret is uncalled for
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by josephogbu(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2017
Angelanest:
A lady was beaten and disgraced in public after she was allegedly caught trying to kidnap a little girl in Lagos. After she was nabbed, the angry residents immediately stripped off her clothes - beating her mercilessly in the process in a trending video footage posted online...

She was eventually paraded round the area totally unclad as the crowd followed her - calling her all sorts of names.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-stripped-unclad-disgraced-caught-trying-steal-little-girl-photos.html

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by kadupee(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Always show clear pictures to see nude well well
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by rukis360(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2017
konjinus:
Instead of beatin am
Make we dey molest ladies wey thief or do somtin
Click like if u agree
Click share if u dont
konjinus Lwkm.... U try oo, molest bah?
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by opius: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2017
CoolFreeday:
can't we just be civil?

Did you just say civil ? When somebody's daughter was abt to be kidnap and possibly killed for ritual and you are talking abt been civil , my brother if u allow anybody to take advantage of you in any way all in the name of been civil you are on own , the person will later repent and go to heaven y u will go to hell for negligence ( God forbid) wise up my guy
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by musa7m(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
you can't do that in the north....dem will beat her but to naked her is the last thing but you see afonja and Igbo will do more than that
Martin0:
Nigerian's need to change from all this act,why not get her arrested by the corps,how proper can it be when u strip a lady publicly,?it just doesn't make sence you indirectly damaging her feature...Nonsense country..
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Cindy08: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
What is the essence of posting her picture when you are not read to show her face.mtchwww na nija way sha....
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by reiddecuti: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2017
See the way we react to things like uncivilized people and we wish for good things for our country.

This kind of attitude we possess might be the reason why we don't develop as a nation and its a curse we placed on ourselves.

Until we're mature in our mind, 9ja is dead as a country.

Even the stone age people behaves more civilized than 9ja people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) / Bashar Saidu Namaska Killed By Bandits / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.