Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos (52185 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by bossrillboss: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
RIP ENGLISHsad
....omo na real RIP to ENGLISH ooooo,Choi oluwa oooo..Hmmmm
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2017
CoolFreeday:
can't we just be civil?
shut up!
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by phemocheee(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2017
Was she civil when she decided to steal someone else's child? Abeg oo.

CoolFreeday:
can't we just be civil?
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Martin0(m): 10:18am On Jul 06, 2017
musa7m:
you can't do that in the north....dem will beat her but to naked her is the last thing but you see afonja and Igbo will do more than that
I Don't just understand people's mentality ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Lionofdjungle: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
This is just so sadsad..why not handed her over to the police instead of doing all that to her.I'm not justifying her evil deed,that's if she really did that in the first place.but I can never trust these nigerian youths with their myopic allegations and biased jungle justice.
Those guys have always wanted to see free toto and they have seen it in full viewsad..what a shame..!
What you suggested is applicable in a civilised society where the police are trusted for doing their job.In Nigeria however, the police have lost their trust because people are of the opinion that the culprit will eventually be released by the police after collecting a sum of money from her people. A good example is Evan's case. A man who took part in bank robbery in Imo state in 2006 and was released by a police woman who is now a Chief supretendent of police. You can't blame the society, those who fail to carry out their duty are the ones to blame.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by kano6259(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2017
pls is not good to remove human clothes in any condition, its immoral act
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Denko2721987(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2017
Calling this country a zoo is an insult to the animals who are clearly more civil and organised within the confines of their abode in the zoo... Jungle would have been appropriate but i think that too would be an afront to the animal kingdom... *thinking of a better name to describe this cursed country*
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by CanadianNurse: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
This is just so sadsad..why not handed her over to the police instead of doing all that to her.I'm not justifying her evil deed,that's if she really did that in the first place.but I can never trust these nigerian youths with their myopic allegations and biased jungle justice.
Those guys have always wanted to see free toto and they have seen it in full viewsad..what a shame..!
handed Hand..... And you are saying RIP ENGLISH TO SOMEONE
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by davillian(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Why is that guy trying to finger na.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Prettyenit18(f): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2017
shocked if you do that men would start setting ladies up solely to molest them.
konjinus:
Instead of beatin am

Make we dey molest ladies wey thief or do somtin

Click like if u agree

Click share if u dont

1 Like

Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by cytell56: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2017
jeff1993:
Why is her face censored ..... Is it because she is a woman?? ...... But if it were men,their face would be shown to d world eh??

She should be beaten mercilessly until she names all her accomplice ...... FUGLY BEING!!!!!
So that's your own solution. Na wa o!!!
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Deseraphim(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2017
naija men like nudity, every female thief will be striped baked, while you will see some guy's eye feasting and lusting after the breast and v, i believe after the issue subside majority of them will go and masturbate, while some will visit oloshos,other their girlfriend s, s
ome will go and rape under age,others will visit animals just to release the sexual tension they brought on themselves and tommorow they will say its the work of the devil, naija mek una changw una path oooooo!
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
Angelanest:
A lady was beaten and disgraced in public after she was allegedly caught trying to kidnap a little girl in Lagos. After she was nabbed, the angry residents immediately stripped off her clothes - beating her mercilessly in the process in a trending video footage posted online...

She was eventually paraded round the area totally unclad as the crowd followed her - calling her all sorts of names.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-stripped-unclad-disgraced-caught-trying-steal-little-girl-photos.html

This news is old , quite old in fact , I have the video on my phone
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Davoski222: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
This was over a year ago.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by padresolomon: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
this is an old issue. The video has been online
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Bobby808: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
My dear, what you are seening in this country is as a result of a failed state. A failed state carry with it things no normal being will believe. Briefly, a failed state brings about various abnormalities because only very few people are happy for twenty four hours. A very high number of people are very very confused, angry, hungry. These many people become aimless, hopeless and then you should know what follows.
We have not seen anything yet even though I bieve in meracle. Imagine the turn of unfortunate ikorodu killings. People are borned like ants. This government need to sits tight otherwise, this remaining two years will bring about total finish to every Nigerian including our value system.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by dejavubobo1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
CoolFreeday:
can't we just be civil?
So they should greet her "weldone ma
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by drotba(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
Stevebamdex:
RIP ENGLISHsad
Clearly autocorrect
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by tunjicorper: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
That will teach her a lesson. Useless idiot.
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by jbnm: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
dis is inhuman.bunch of perverts
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
what is worth doing is worth doing well. see ur life? And Evans is being celebrated somewhere
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Abdulkatcha(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
lucky for she's not set ablaze
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Abdulkatcha(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
lucky for her she's not set ablaze
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Ehinmola(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
OrestesDante:
I hope it's not Ikorodu again
. If na ikorodu, fire for don turn am to ashes
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by bcbones: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abeg wich kin camera be dis sef...cant see shit
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nigerians and Jungle justice

Smh
Re: Lady Paraded Unclad After She Was Caught Trying To Steal A Little Girl. Photos by babadigu(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos) / Bashar Saidu Namaska Killed By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.