Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Enjoy Cheap Unlimited Time Based Data With Blaze On App From Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enjoy Cheap Unlimited Time Based Data With Blaze On App From Etisalat (2009 Views)

Get Loans From Etisalat From N1000 To N100,000 Naira Directly To Your Bank Accou / Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat / How To Transfer Airtime Credit From Etisalat Line To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Cheap Unlimited Time Based Data With Blaze On App From Etisalat by Cutezt(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2017
In a world where data is one of the most in demand items, it is only right to have various forms of competition from the providers, Airtel previously introduced the time based unlimited Internet bundle plan, all was going well until they decided to shoot the price up, this discouraged so many users and I can tell that Airtel felt the impact by how many users they loosed, mtn followed with a more disappointing time based plan that is hugely capped, and now, it is the turn of Nigeria's fastest Internet provider "Etisalat", which have recently been the subject of a takeover by some Nigerian banks, the network provider have introduced their own version of the unlimited time based plan and they called it Blaze On .

Blaze on is an unlimited time based data plan introduced by Etisalat ng to all its new and existing subscribers, with this plan, you have the chance to buy time to download, surf or send whatever you want to send without being capped, the Blaze On service allows you to connect to the web for 10 mins to 1 hour for a fee of within N50.00 to N200.

You can get 10 minutes for N50 , 15 minutes for N70 , 30 minutes for N120 or 1 Hour for N200.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-_sN84XUeQH0/WVz5xcRkVbI/AAAAAAAAMso/y5rlNWmNAtMkirK_c9KCCGtRXBqKXOTVwCLcBGAs/s1600/Blazeon1.png[/img]
HOW CAN I ACTIVATE THIS SERVICE?

To Activate the blaze on service, you need to download the blaze on app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.com.etisalat.fwd

Setting up the application is quite easy, your Etisalat ng phone number is automatically detected by the app, but if it fails, you can also input your Etisalat mobile number in the mobile number field after which a unique registration code is sent to your mobile line, input the unique code sent to you in the application and that's it, you are done with the setup.

NOTE- The application needs Internet access in order for it to work, WiFi, 2g,3g, 4g or any connection is acceptable.

After setting up the application, you will be greeted by a screen with your mobile number and the account balance of your line.

To connect to the web, simply select a plan of your choice and the plan charge will be deducted from your airtime balance, and you will be granted access to the Internet for the duration of the plan you purchased, once connected, a countdown begins and you will be able to connect to the web.

However, as always with Nigerian network providers, fair usage policy applies.

This plan is good for those who wants to download a large file online, considering how fast Etisalat network is, backed up by a good download manager like ADM, there is no stopping you, you can also send E mails watch movies and do more with this plan.

http://tutsmap..com/2017/07/enjoy-unlimited-time-based-data-with.html

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique
Re: Enjoy Cheap Unlimited Time Based Data With Blaze On App From Etisalat by Nbote(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2017
If fair usage policy applies then trust me it is definitely capped....
Re: Enjoy Cheap Unlimited Time Based Data With Blaze On App From Etisalat by Udezer69(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nbote:
If fair usage policy applies then trust me it is definitely capped....

been using it for a few days and there is no Cap or speed reduction

Re: Enjoy Cheap Unlimited Time Based Data With Blaze On App From Etisalat by Udezer69(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Though i recommend the Airtel Night plan of 3hours...this one is good cuz its also a day plan and fast...just that reloading every one hour is annoying

Re: Enjoy Cheap Unlimited Time Based Data With Blaze On App From Etisalat by Nbote(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Udezer69:

been using it for a few days and there is no Cap or speed reduction

It's capped at about 1.5gb.. Got a notification dat I had exhausted my data even though I still had about 15mins..

1 Like

Re: Enjoy Cheap Unlimited Time Based Data With Blaze On App From Etisalat by Udezer69(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nbote:

It's capped at about 1.5gb.. Got a notification dat I had exhausted my data even though I still had about 15mins..

Really? Up till now i haven't gotten that... Downloaded a 2.6GB file... No problem or SMS or anything...Spead was around 2mp/s since i was using it overnight...

(1) (Reply)

Free 750mb For Mtn Prestige! Anniversary Reward / How Much Does The Screen Of Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Go For? / Tecno Camon 15 And 15 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.