Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why (720 Views)

Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair / What Type Of Business To Start With N1,000,000 / What Kind Of Business Can I Venture Into With 1million Naira As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why by haneetram: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2017
Hello Everyone, as some igbos say they should allow them separate from Nigeria, some people are actually saying they are fighting for the wrong cause. Some people think that they should fight for a better Nigeria, a better government develop ourselves and be better people instead of fighting for a separation. In this same way, a lot of people are deciding to drop out of school because some have made it without school, they feel school is mainly about academics and hardly about the things that can help you in life, no life hacks, they don't teach you how to handle your finances, how to make better decisions in life, how to hustle, how to get up when you fail and so on. Don't we think in the same way, instead of dropping out of school, we should create a cause that the curriculum of schools be adjusted?
In 2017, there are so may ways for people to make money without school and gradually a lot of schools will go out of business because they are not evolving with the new trend.

What do you think? Please leave your opinions in the comment section.

Hit me up on instagram- teenahs_lounge
if you want to talk to me personally,
Email: callon2mama@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why by ifex370(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2017
Great topic for discussion
Re: Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why by michaelfriday44(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2017
b
Re: Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why by yomi007k(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Nice one op
Re: Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2017
This post is too dead before arrival. No matter how you look at it, having a solid formal education exposes one to numerous opportunities. You would be able to think for yourself and not let other people think for you. If you see having money as the sole reason for going to school to acquire formal education, then u must be joking.
Re: Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why by haneetram: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This post is too dead before arrival. No matter how you look at it, having a solid formal education exposes one to numerous opportunities. You would be able to think for yourself and not let other people think for you. If you see having money as the sole reason for going to school to acquire formal education, then u must be joking.

I appreciate you sharing your opinion. I am fully for people needing to receive a formal education. I believe it is important and education exposes you to a lot opportunities. But formal education does not teach you how to handle those opportunities. Because you are an engineering graduate, you have a degree and can apply to a place that need s engineers. But when you get an interview, they ask you without this degree of yours, what else do you know how to do? There are a lot of professions now that you can work in without going to school. But just experience is enough. That is why theoretical teaching is not enough. Practical is necessary. A lot of times you notice people don't learn anything in the classroom and a lot of times, students cram to pass exams and later on they forget. But they can still become engineers and managers. The person that was last position or had the lowest gpa will not fail in life because of that. Apart from getting a degree, experience and practicals and even watching other people have taught them more than sitting in class.
But like I said earlier, it should be adjusted not scraped off. Because gradually a lot people will Just decide to get experience and learn all they need to make money out of school.
Re: Schools Will Go Out Of Business Soon -this Is Why by haneetram: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Be able think for yourself in what way? There is nothing experience cannot teach you. Or would you need someone to teach you how to apply a math formula when you want to start a business and you want to know the probability of it failing? Yes having money is the sole reason for my going to school and getting a formal education. I am a medical student and if I win 150 billion dollars lottery, as soon I complete my degree and even while getting it, because I need my degree to be a doctor, I would have built my own hospital, employ doctors and learn as a student in my hospital and that is because of my passion for medicine and helping people. But if I was studying business administration and I get such lottery, what is school? Is that a drink?

(1) (Reply)

People Are Winning Cars/ Items In The Ongoing Customs E-auction / Is Your Money Safe With First Bank??? Read This! / Naira Compared To 25 Other African Countries Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.