Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

WARRI: The City And The Kingdom - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / WARRI: The City And The Kingdom (19865 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Collyno82(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Nobody is sending them out of the place.
But when it comes to territorial jurisdiction, they must accept the lordship of the Itsekiris.
In the Bakassi case, Nigerians in Bakassi were giving the option of changing to Cameroonians or Nigerians.
Most moved to Nigeria while some accept Cameroon citizenship.
If Nigeria is to divide tomorrow and Itsekiris want to have their own country, who controls the land that courts of law has declared as Itsekiris land but presently leased by Urhobos?
so this fratermathy wey dey make noise upandan self na stranger him be
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by fratermathy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Collyno82:
so this fratermathy wey dey make noise upandan self na stranger him be

Yes, of course. I am a stranger. I am not even from Nigeria. I only come online and pretend to be an Urhobo and a Waffarian in order to spite people. Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
I know this thread will generate controversies.The Urhobos and Itsekiris have been neighbours doing well during the time of our ancestors.
But with the era of divide and rule politics,there is now bad blood between these two tribes.Since the Itsekiris are pan-Yorubas,they tend to be favoured in most court cases.
Warri as a city as we all know is made up of 3 tribes: the Ijaws,Itsekiris and Urhobos.
The issue of landlord and tenant is a recurring decimal between these 3 tribes.And most gullible Nigerians have been made to believe that Warri City is under the leadership of the Olu of Warri( it was Awolowo who changed the title to that in a bid to punish the Urhobos-as told by our parents).
The Itsekiris have strong affinity for watersides.Hence in time past,they migrated to Urhobo communities with watersides.And our ancestors did not have any problem in giving them land to settle.The Itsekiri settler were found then in Oghara-Agbarho and Evwewo-Agbarho( the Rewane family maternal family tree has a root in this village),Otokutu,Orhovworun,part of Uvwie just before Ugbomro,etc.If you go to Oghara-Agbarho,most names there are Itsekiri.All these happened because our ancestors were free people and open-minded.But this present day politics have turn the table around against us.Notwithstanding this,we present Urhobos are still accommodating as our ancestors and still see Itsekiris and Ijaws as our brothers and sisters.

The present day Warri is fast becoming a metropolis.Someone staying at Aladja,Ubeji,Ogbe-Ijoh can comfortably say he is staying in Warri.

OP,thanks for this exposition

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Collyno82(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Yes, of course. I am a stranger. I am not even from Nigeria. I only come online and pretend to be an Urhobo and a Waffarian in order to spite people. Are you happy now?
no wonder they say na stranger sabi do garagara pass. yes am happy now. wen are u guys returning the land una Urhobo lease from Itsekiri

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by darfay: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
nawa for urhobo people they should have used their majority status to urhobonize warri and Delta state starting from udu,okpe,uvwie and the entire warri keeping in mind that the ijaws are quick to drop their language for a foreign one(bonny,okrika etc)

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Nicho118(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:
I know this thread will generate controversies.The Urhobos and Itsekiris have been neighbours doing well during the time of our ancestors.
But with the era of divide and rule politics,there is now bad blood between these two tribes.Since the Itsekiris are pan-Yorubas,they tend to be favoured in most court cases.
Warri as a city as we all know is made up of 3 tribes: the Ijaws,Itsekiris and Urhobos.
The issue of landlord and tenant is a recurring decimal between these 3 tribes.And most gullible Nigerians have been made to believe that Warri City is under the leadership of the Olu of Warri( it was Awolowo who changed the title to that in a bid to punish the Urhobos-as told by our parents).
The Itsekiris have strong affinity for watersides.Hence in time past,they migrated to Urhobo communities with watersides.And our ancestors did not have any problem in giving them land to settle.The Itsekiri settler were found then in Oghara-Agbarho and Evwewo-Agbarho( the Rewane family maternal family tree has a root in this village),Otokutu,Orhovworun,part of Uvwie just before Ugbomro,etc.If you go to Oghara-Agbarho,most names there are Itsekiri.All these happened because our ancestors were free people and open-minded.But this present day politics have turn the table around against us.Notwithstanding this,we present Urhobos are still accommodating as our ancestors and still see Itsekiris and Ijaws as our brothers and sisters.

The present day Warri is fast becoming a metropolis.Someone staying at Aladja,Ubeji,Ogbe-Ijoh can comfortably he is staying in Warri.

OP,thanks for this exposition

you've just said it all
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
marcondo13:

Please,I will advice you to go and ask the oldest man in your community to tell you how Chief Dore sold lands belonging to both the Agbarha and Itsekiri people,because you are obviously out of touch with reality! Perhaps,you are too young to remember how the Olu's coronation anniversary was celebrated in Warri until the convoy was blocked at Ginuwa Junction,off Warri Sapele road,and all hell was broke lose! I was at the late Chief T.J. Sokoh's residence and watched the entire drama,which was the beginning of the Warri crisis. For all the so called vaunted Supreme Court victories,can you mention when was the last time that an Itsekiri boat regatta convoy crossed the NPA Expressway to Ibo Market,not to talk of crossing Okere Market? It is this type of asinine mentality that is making the Itsekiri race to now become a slave to the foreigners that they welcomed into Chevron Nigeria Limited,at the expense of their Ijaw and Urhobo brothers. They are now begging and protesting for regularisation of trained Itsekiri youth! Go to Oleri and Dibi fields and see non-Niger Deltans bouncing all over the place as engineers while Itsekiri graduates are patrolling the streets! Can they try that with the Ijaws?
For the records,during his presentation before the panel setup up to look into the first Warri crisis,the late Oroseun,Chief B.O. Okumagba aka "dry meat when dey full mouth" brought land documents of the current palace of the Olu at Ajamimogha,and averred that his family sold the piece of land where the palace was built,a claim that went unchallenged! He asked that the panel should mention a single kingdom anywhere in the world where land meant for the palace of a king is purchased from a tenant! He furthered asked the panel to ask the Olu to point the grave yard of any of his ancestor in Warri Metropolis,if he can! He said that he can point the graves of his lineage up to the grave of his father,Chief Eboh inside Warri Metropolis! As for court cases, I will advice you to seek out the profile of the Justices and check out their links to the Itsekiri people! When the Itsekiri people tried to test the resolve of the Okpe people by claiming Urhiapele which the British renamed SAPELE,why not mention how the case ended at the same Supreme Court when the Okpe people matched them with fire for fire, and connection for connection? Is it not a Nigerian court that said that James Ibori is not an ex-convict when the judge at the Bwari High Court,Abuja and the policemen attached to the court,all testified that they were present when he was convicted? Is it not a Nigerian court that said that Ibori was not an ex-convict when even a BBC documentary was aired with evidence of his conviction in UK? Na today na him yansh start to dey for back? Hisses and walk out of this thread!

They tend to sweep under the carpet of the fact that they are paying rent to the Okumagba family for using their plot of land for Olu of Warri palace.If they can be paying rent for the palace,that means the neighbouring land around the palace belongs to the Okumagba family( Okere-Urhobo Kingdom)?
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
darfay:
nawa for urhobo people they should have used their majority status to urhobonize warri and Delta state starting from udu,okpe,uvwie and the entire warri keeping in mind that the ijaws are quick to drop their language for a foreign one(bonny,okrika etc)

Bonny and Okrika are Izon-peaking towns till date.Bonny island speak Ibani dialect.

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Efewestern: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by fratermathy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Collyno82:
no wonder they say na stranger sabi do garagara pass. yes am happy now. wen are u guys returning the land una Urhobo lease from Itsekiri

I am glad you are. Direct your question to Urhobo people. Better still, make a request to Itsekiris to drive them away once and for all.
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Oildichotomy(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
onuwaje:

don't get me wrong sir

the reason i made mention of that is because it is only the Urhobos who are from Warri South can really give me convincing facts nothing more.

i am not sentimental in my judgements i just don't like when people bring hearsays or demsays into important issues.

just because i heard doesn't mean i have to conclude without listening to people from the source.

so my question goes to u

are u from Warri South LGA?

if yes signify cos i have important questions to ask cos i want to learn
Nope, I am not from Warri South my brother. But it is important to note that if you are sincerely expecting a convincing argument from an Urhobo in Warri South that is devoid of tainted bias towards his people, you might not find it easily.

People from these parts (Delta in this instance) brandish this tribal toga in submissions and that is the most painful part of it.

I am Isoko and in the most part I seat on the fence watching you guys knock yourselves out with land and boundary friviloties that always takes us (Delta) 10 years behind others.

Warri is a shadow of itself (you might want to disagree ) because of this i-no-gree mentality and to think we are still arguing about this in 2017 says much about who we are and the priorities.

3 Likes

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by olapink: 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
@op were is OTOVWODO located in warri

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
This is the judgement of Justice Uwaifo on the Warri ownership status.

Justice Uwaifo, in Chief Augustus Osioh v. Anthony Idesoh (Suit No. W/101/73); a case between two Urhobos, discussed by E.O. Ekpoko at page 25 (chapter 2) of the book. According to Justice Uwaifo.

“There can be no doubt that the question of who are the owners of Agbassa, that is, all the villages including Igbudu, has been finally pronounced upon. It has always belonged to The Itsekiri People under the overlordship of the Olu of Warri and until recently, his successors-in-title. They (the Itsekiri) have always been overlords and the people of Agbassa have always been tenants. Any other person living in Igbudu or any part of Agbassa except an Itsekiri is a tenant

Receive sense
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Fearlez: 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Try and substantiate some of your claims of ownership so that an educative argumentation can be provoked.
You never asked the op to substantiate the hogwash he wrote up there!

Urhobos are noise makers and babies in politics. You claim to have 80% of land in cosmopolitan Warri and "little" itsekiri is always beating you in politics and brute warfare

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Fearlez: 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
So you mean if I lease land from you, my great-grandchildren can make a claim that they are the rightful owners of the land.
Does time erode the ownership of an item?
How do you expect the Nigerian government to accept the fact that oil belongs to Nigerdelta when you people deliberately choose which court judgement to accept and ignore?
You wonder why Hausas has the affront to declare that oil in Nigeria Delta belongs to them?
Its because Urhobos also believed that a land their grandparents leased belonged to them because they have been there for a long time

Lolz, what you are witnessing is a typical urhobos cunning and deceit. We in Warri know urhobos are tenants and settlers.

The boys you're debating with are known to me for trying to rewrite the history of Warri and Delta state ilon the pages of Nairaland but have been failing.

I read here when one said he was banned when he attempted to name villages in Warri? He meant urhobo villages! What audacity!!! He was promptly banned for posting wrong information here.

2 Likes

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by karnivorous(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
the only bonafide itsekiri community in warri township is ugbuwangue; okere, ajamimogha was lease to them by the okumagba family... merogun land was bought merogun himself... Alders town was seized by the governor of the district and defacto olu of itsekiri dore numa... even where the palace is situated on URHOBO land whom the olu pay rent to the okumagbas till date

4 Likes

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Fearlez: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
You are deceiving yourself.
So because they don't pay rents again the land automatically belongs to them?
So Ibos that bought land in Lagos will claim ownership of land will Aworis, Egbas and Ijebus?
This is the joke.
As for archives, I propose we use judicial archives as it more acceptable (to sane people) and undeniable.
Here I come with judicial archives all the way from Warri high court to the Privy council in London.
You go tire today.
Lolz, the dude says court rulings are not objective enough and wants you to site journals which are like blogs in hard copy.

Never seen a self-deceptive lots like urhobos

3 Likes

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Fearlez: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2017
fratermathy:

I can't counter what I can't verify. This is not an issue of oil or whatever. There is no vendetta here. I believe we are all having a productive argument, except if you are taking it personal.

Let us verify the judicial precedents from a source that is not an Itsekiri or Urhobo blog! Anyone can put up anything there and say whatever and if those precedents are true, then on what basis are Urhobos still occupying those areas, even with their own monarchies?
Oga Olodo , judicial precedents are court decisions. Are you a daft? Are these things faked? What other proof do you want other than a court pronouncement and rulings?

You're being out-fact and out-classed and you're making shameless excuses.

Omo tennant!

2 Likes

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by OAUTemitayo: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Fearlez:
Lolz, the dude says court rulings are not objective enough and wants you to site journals which are like blogs in hard copy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by OAUTemitayo: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2017
karnivorous:
the only bonafide itsekiri community in warri township is ugbuwangue; okere, ajamimogha was lease to them by the okumagba family... merogun land was bought merogun himself... Alders town was seized by the governor of the district and defacto olu of itsekiri dore numa... even where the palace is situated on URHOBO land whom the olu pay rent to the okumagbas till date
Olu pay rent to who? You must be joking

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Fearlez: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2017
subsurface:

My questions as a ex warri resident are
(1)"if the itsekiri claims to own warri city, how come their King/Olu doesn't have authority over 60-70% of the city?
As an old Warri from Nana primary school, I will tell you urhobo population soars like cattles in a breeding ground as the average urhobo man without a job has 3 wives with children roaming the unpaved streets in Okumagba layout with slackened dirty pants hanging loosely by the waist. These urhobos also resist the authority of Warri South local government. I did enumeration and tenement rate after secondary school and if urhobos sight you with a bill from the local government, you were beaten up.
subsurface:

(2) why is it that 90% of warri pikin slang has urhobo language but not itsekiri or ijaw...?
The slangs are from homes with little or no education and gutter upbringing with little priority for sound English. Urhobos constitute the vast majority of these. Even till today, they are the most unlettered in delta state. You should have asked how the town Warri is an itsekiri word and how the British sought lease of the land from itsekiris and not urhobos

subsurface:

Lastly I believe that court cases favoured the itsekiri because of their language closeness to Yoruba and their educational literacy..
You believe the court cases were doctored? You're rejecting truth for sentiments.

Characteristically urhobo!

5 Likes

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Emassive(m): 1:26am On Jul 09, 2017
Biased Urhobo boy still contradicting yourself in the process... WARRI is an Itsekiri Town while They gave Sapele to the Pipe/Urhobo ...... Why do you guys still wish to drag nonsense

Efewestern:
Warri is located in Delta State, Nigeria, and is the economic nerve of the state. Warri is to the Urhobo/isoko, itsekiri and ijaw what Lagos is to Yoruba although both cities like every other cities in Nigeria are overrated.  Warri houses an annexe of the Delta State Government House. Most importantly, Warri is known for crude-oil production as it houses many of the oil companies operating in the region, thus earning the name of "oil-city". 

Warri is one of the most popular and densely populated areas in Nigeria. It is known for its unique brand of Nigerian Pidgin which has almost become creolized in the city.

The city is home to three major ethnicities: the Urhobo, Itsekiri and the Ijaw. This write-up, without further ado, will examine the dynamics of Warri City and establish its difference from the Warri Kingdom, which many people often regard as one and the same due to the naming.

Warri City

Warri City evolved from a small GRA in Agbassa area of Warri, built by the colonial masters who wanted to set up a district for the surrounding riverine and hinterland people. With the setting up of the colonial district and GRA in Warri, there was a massive influx of natives and foreigners in the new city. This influx created a "land race" between the ethnic groups in the area and set the pace for one of the most asked questions in the region: "Who owns Warri?". 

The modern warri is largely made up of Urhoboland, with some parts of Itsekiriland. The cosmopolitan warri is 80% Urhoboland (extending to Delta Central LGAs such as Uvwie, Udu and Okpe). Traditional urhobo homesteads in warri include: Otovwodo, Ejeba, parts of Okere, Ugberikoko, Ogunu, Iyara, etc. while itsekiri areas in warri include Upper and Lower Erejuwa, parts of Okere, Ugbuwanugue, parts of Alder's town, NPA area, etc .

Warri Kingdom

The traditional "warri " is an Itsekiri enclave and the name is derived from the itsekiri word "Iwerre", right from the colonial time the itsekiri usually refers to their land as "Iwerre" or "Warri Kingdom" which is been headed by the "OLU" (LORD of all Iwerre land), it should be noted here that the Olu of warri has no influence over urhobo land or Ijaw land in warri .

The city of warri is fast developing and one should expect that in the next 15 yrs we should be on the same league with Lagos and abuja, warri has all what it takes to be the dubai of Nigeria, apart from her huge natural resources there are other potential if well harnessed will bring a huge development to warri, the warri port comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by OLORIPAPA: 1:36am On Jul 09, 2017
Fearlez:
As an old Warri from Nana primary school, I will tell you urhobo population soars like cattles in a breeding grown as the average urhobo man without a job has 3 wives with children roaming the unpaved streets in Okumagba layout with a slackened dirty pants hanging loosely by the waist. These urhobos also resist the authority of Warri South local government. I did enumeration and tenement rate after secondary school and if urhobos sight you with a bill from the local government, you were beaten up.
The slangs are from homes with little or no education and gutter upbringing with little priority for sound English. Urhobos constitute the vast majority of these. Even till today, they are the most unlettered in delta state. You should have asked how the town Warri is an itsekiri word and how the British sought lease of the land from itsekiris and not urhobos

You believe the court cases were doctored? You're rejecting truth for sentiments.

Characteristically urhobo!
hmmm for ur mind u done talk...my friend u didn't communicate at all.

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Collyno82(m): 5:28am On Jul 09, 2017
fratermathy:

I am glad you are. Direct your question to Urhobo people. Better still, make a request to Itsekiris to drive them away once and for all.
I will transmit a letter to DAT effect. but wait ooh, are u still enjoying ur stay there as a tenant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Collyno82(m): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2017
Fearlez:

cc: Fratermathy
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by DaGC(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Fearlez:

Lolz, what you are witnessing is a typical urhobos cunning and deceit. We in Warri know urhobos are tenants and settlers.

The boys you're debating with are known to me for trying to rewrite the history of Warri and Delta state ilon the pages of Nairaland but have been failing.

I read here when one said he was banned when he attempted to name villages in Warri? He meant urhobo villages! What audacity!!! He was promptly banned for posting wrong information here.

Are you saying there are no Urhobo villages/communities in Warri?
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Efewestern: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Emassive:
Biased Urhobo boy still contradicting yourself in the process... WARRI is an Itsekiri Town while They gave Sapele to the Pipe/Urhobo ...... Why do you guys still wish to drag nonsense

How is sepele not an urhobo land ?, what language did they speak there, sapele remains an urhobo land whether you like it or not.

you could as well point out where I was bias on the post. am waiting.
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by jared007: 8:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Who was Dore Numa?

Dore Numa also known as Dogho, the traitor, the great impostor was hated by Urhobos, Itsekiris and Binis. This was the same man that helped Britain overthrow Chief Nana Olomu of the Itsekiris and Oba Ovoramwen Nogbaisi of Benin Kingdom. Becos of this he was rewarded by the Britain's with the following :

1894 He was appointed political agent for Benin River, on the death of his counterpart, George Eyube(Urhobo) who was in charge of Warri, Dores area was extended to warri, sapele and kwale.

1902 He was made Chief Political agent

1907 He received Kings medal

1914.Member of Nigerian Council

1915 President of Appeal Native Court

1916 Appointed paramount second class chief

1924 Appointed Native authority

The Itsekiris were not in charge of Warri Town when the Brits came but the Urhobos but the Britain's made Dore Numa(Itsekiri) to be in charge of Warri after the death of George Eyube(Urhobo) in 1901. Dore seized the opportunity to lease out Agbassa lands without their permission that's why the Agbassa took him to court.

Dore Numa never lost a case?

When the Itsekiris and Urhobos dragged Dore to court for stealing their lands, the corrupt Britain's allowed him to win them. Why won't he win when he was the president of the Appeal Court and a British agent? Britain knew if Dore(Britain's political agent)had lost the case they would have been disgraced

2 Likes

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by fratermathy(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Efewestern:

How is sepele not an urhobo land ?, what language did they speak there, sapele remains an urhobo land whether you like it or not.

you could as well point out where I was bias on the post. am waiting.

Oniovo, ignore that guy. He doesn't want to argue. He's here with a clear vendetta against Urhobos. Just don't let him derail your thread. That dude is not an Itsekiri. He's an IPOB youth. He's only trying to sow a seed of discord because Urhobos said we don't want Biafra. Try and report his posts since you are the Op.

Cc:
Mynd44

Please review the posts of Fearlez on this thread.
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by fratermathy(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Collyno82:
I will transmit a letter to DAT effect. but wait ooh, are u still enjoying ur stay there as a tenant?

Of course, I am! What better place to be a tenant than a place with Urhobos as the largest population. You can go and masturb*te now. I've given you enough words to cause a hard on.
Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Fearlez: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Oniovo, ignore that guy. He doesn't want to argue. He's here with a clear vendetta against Urhobos. Just don't let him derail your thread. That dude is not an Itsekiri. He's an IPOB youth. He's only trying to sow a seed of discord because Urhobos said we don't want Biafra. Try and report his posts since you are the Op.

Cc:
Mynd44

Please review the posts of Fea.rlez on this thread.
I still stand by the opinion you should be banned for peddling false information on this forum.
Saying I am ipop youth when I have repeatedly called for the indivisibility of Nigeria on this forum is akin to saying your parentage is as obscured as your fictitious claim to the ownership of Warri.

If you think I am pro Biafra, a dubious scheme being floated by a criminal like Kalu who has dual citizenship, then you're an everlasting vagabond whose ancestors where itinerant peasants and crayfish sellers in pesu market.

You are a malicious, half-literate fraud trying to rewrite history and ethnicity because Nairaland is available to unscrupulous brazen fiends like you. A foremost rabble-rouser trying to carry out an urhobo agenda in delta state with your numerous alternate accounts.

You are also not receptive to truth and facts but chose to argue with sentiments and petty wishes of your dubious ancestral heritage.

You have denied all legal documents on court rulings and legal precedents here in this thread because you're a petty individual who isn't concerned with facts but to foster your baseless agenda.

Your last thread got you whooped and slapped here for its uncommon idiocy and misinformation.

You should be cyber-quarantined until you are cured of your impulses to foster evil on the cyber World.

1 Like

Re: WARRI: The City And The Kingdom by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fearlez:
You never asked the op to substantiate the hogwash he wrote up there!

Urhobos are noise makers and babies in politics. You claim to have 80% of land in cosmopolitan Warri and "little" itsekiri is always beating you in politics and brute warfare

You are ignorant.Itsekiri beat us in brute warfare? They only fought with two Urhobo kingdoms.And for your information,we Urhobos harbour them during the Itsekiri and Ijaw crisis.
There is no need for this,all we need is peace.But the facts should be put straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? / Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Photos: Another Bus Tumbles Into Same Gutter At Dopemu Bus Stop Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.