Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City (61281 Views)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo) / 20 Most Ridiculous Overloaded Vehicles Spotted On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Christmas shoppers from across Nigeria stormed Onitsha for shopping. They were seen in overloaded vehicles as they leave the city after shopping.

Onitsha is the commercial hub of Nigeria as people from north, southeast, south-south, midwest and some parts of southwest are always in the city for shopping. But festive seasons are the peak of shopping.

It is estimated that Nigerians spend a whopping 20-50billion shopping in the city of Onitsha annually.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by jimyjames(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by AuntLaVIV(f): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Officials of WAZOBIA FM Onitsha are also on ground in Onitsha to witness the smooth traffic flow in the city as it is the gateway city to southeast and south south regions.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Multiplier7(m): 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
My brother come Enugu and you will not see road. The point is that my South East brothers knows how to celebrate anything CELEBRATABLE.

God Bless us all this sweet season. Happy Christmas everyone one.

Calabar we are coming for the carnival. Hope you guys are ready?

214 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Onicha neat sha I thought is dirty place

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Ttipsy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
this nice
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ForeThinker: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
Inside life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by beewhy009(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
I wish you all the best you wish yourselves this Xmas! cool

12 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Raybaycah(f): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
May the Almighty bless us with money to detty our December o

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Maxcollins042(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
Federal Road Safety officials will be praying to come across overloaded vehicles as seen in the first picture.

14 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ogorwyne(f): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is almost like an everyday thing in Onitsha na. Not really about Christmas. The way wen police for multiple checkpoints go take collect money from that driver today because of overload ehn. E pocket go hear am, especially if he is going towards kwale.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
Most of d goods at coming to north.
Allah ya ki ya ye.

Wishing them good sells during d yuletide season.
Allah ba musa

5 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Anambralstson: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Officials of WAZOBIA FM Onitsha are also on ground in Onitsha to witness the smooth traffic flow in the city as it is the gateway city to southeast and south south regions.

I'm just coming back from Onitsha now, the traffic is something else

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Pavore9: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good for the economy of state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by doctore212(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
I want a new sex doll for this Christmas

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Truthbites: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
It's good..even during this hard times
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Olayinka8793(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
better late than never, but never late is better.
Merry Christmas to my Christian brothers and sisters and a prosperous new year to ahead to all of us.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
What do you expect from the City that harbours the most busiest market in Africa...?

Onitsha Ado.. Issa goal

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ABCthingx: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Breaking News:- Imes to return this Christmas reporting from the revival ground he says the final rehearsals for the rapture had since commenced. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by CasNova: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Christmas in the air. Merry Christmas to you all.
Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Abctransport just increased from 11 to 13k
Crying embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed cry
I guess I am stuck in dis boring Lagos
Missing PH and Owerri already
Going to Ph to see my mom den Owerri for the Xmas celebration �

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by seborrhic: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please where are the Christmas shoppers? So 2 overloaded vehicles now translate to a throng?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ALPHABASE: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
seborrhic:
Please where are the Christmas shoppers?
So 2 overloaded vehicles now translate to a throng?
EKA’ABO

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Hope to be there soon.
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Iwanttoto: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
IGBO AMAKA

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Hallabee1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
merry Christmas to you all , as we celebrate this year we shall celebrate more of it in Jesus name.

18 Likes

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
If Buhari like make him close border till thy kingdom come, Heaven border is always open for the Christians

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Anambralstson:

I'm just coming back from Onitsha now, the traffic is something else

Which part of Anambra state do you resides..?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Updates / My Journey To The UK / Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.