Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? (20697 Views)

We Are Particularly Happy With Our Abuja N-health Volunteers. / Thread For N-health Applicant, Please Read The Instructions Carefully / Has Any One Received Text For N-health Assessment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Abokii8(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2017
I registered early with a reference number of less than 90,000 but up to now i have not seen the message to proceed. I have tried logging with my phone number and BVN but it did not work. Who is in my shoes please?

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Tanimola26: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
we are together, can't log in too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Jumeeeeesal(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tanimola26:
we are together, can't log in too

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Jumeeeeesal(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
Abokii8:
I registered early with a reference number of less than 90,000 but up to now i have not seen the message to proceed. I have tried logging with my phone number and BVN but it did not work. Who is in my shoes please?

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Mightyodi: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
also me, still waiting for the sms. funny enough I have not heard any1 who have received and written N-health test

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by naoone: 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
same here. I have not received d message until now

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by JewelRegi(f): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
I received an sms frm 98633 but it's empty. So I dnt knw if it's frm N power.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by derato: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
same hereoo no text
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Dominionforlife: 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Did you register when passport was still being uploaded as part of the registration process?

quote author=Abokii8 post=58178666]I registered early with a reference number of less than 90,000 but up to now i have not seen the message to proceed. I have tried logging with my phone number and BVN but it did not work. Who is in my shoes please? [/quote]
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by master69(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
same here oo.....try registering but saying invalid login....nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Prevho: 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello everyone.

You will find all the information you need here including schedule and how to get your message.

NPOWER test and assessment schedule

FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE NPOWER PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, check here:

COMPLETE NPOWER PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by veekid(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017

the guy below may have something to say

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by easyfem(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please I can't login to npower , though I choose teach sha .... Hope I'm safe sha
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Jagermeister(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by serverconnect(m): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Go to their FB page or twitter handle for accurate info.
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by AfricanCalabash(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
maybe it has to be disparity in BVN name, i suggest u contact Npower call center
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
I
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Jagermeister(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
JewelRegi:
I received an sms frm 98633 but it's empty. So I dnt knw if it's frm N power.

Did you forget that you registered in that dating site?

Didn't you give them your number?

Send DND to 2442...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by echo2(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
My sister received the text today and she had done her test

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Jagermeister(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
easyfem:
Please I can't login to npower , though I choose teach sha .... Hope I'm safe sha

In this way you've written this post, is this also how you filled the form?

And you said you applied to teach?

Teach who fam?

How long are you willing to wait?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Qmerit(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Prevho:
Hello everyone.

You will find all the information you need here including schedule and how to get your message.

NPOWER test and assessment schedule

FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE NPOWER PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, check here:

COMPLETE NPOWER PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Where re you getting Npower passed questions and answers from pls, were there test in the first NPOWER empowerment last year?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by TeejayInstinct: 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
I received the text today saying my NTax and I applied for Health. I logged in with my details and saw the NHealth test and have done that. 11 questions in all.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by ormurburlarji(f): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
TeejayInstinct:
I received the text today saying my NTax and I applied for Health. I logged in with my details and saw the NHealth test and have done that. 11 questions in all.

Hello, pls, did you use you phone for the test?
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by NujiPressy(f): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
I also applied for the Nhealth but haven't gotten any text message and as such haven't written the test. still waiting tho
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Prevho: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Qmerit:

Where re you getting Npower passed questions and answers from pls, were there test in the first NPOWER empowerment last year?

It's mostly current affairs and English for practice
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Qmerit(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Prevho:

It's mostly current affairs and English for practice

Lolz... and you arranged them and called it passed question and answer.?
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by bejite: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
For those who have written theirs, epp others na.

Still looking for that dream job? Want to recruit easily? Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers. Sign up today on the Bejite. It is free!

Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by Prevho: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Qmerit:

Lolz... and you arranged them and called it passed question and answer.?

Well, if it is not off Benefit to you, someone else will value.

They are practice questions, but Nigerians prefer to say past questions.
Re: Who Has Successfully Written His N-health Test? by kesb: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
I just did my online assessment test, I did nt receive any funkin SMS from N-power; I just login wit my details n dats it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GT Bank Opened An Account For Me / 5 Ways To Get A Job Without Experience. / 5 Job Hunting Mistakes You Should Avoid In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.