Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Sony: Ipad Will Turn Gamers Onto P S P - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony: Ipad Will Turn Gamers Onto P S P (956 Views)

Live Ghana M.s.p Game / Ghana M.s.p Key [15-09-2014 / Ghana M.S.P Result [01/09/2014] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sony: Ipad Will Turn Gamers Onto P S P by kosovo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
Sony director of hardware marketing, John Koller, has said that Apple's iPad will be a benefit to Sony and its PSP business.

Speaking to the Wall Street Journal, Koller said (via Kotaku), "Apple's entrance into the portable gaming space has been a net positive for Sony. When people want a deeper, richer console, they start playing on a PSP."

On the other hand, Nintendo boss man Satoru Iwata made no effort to hide his underwhelming opinion of Apple's new iPad.

"It was a bigger iPod Touch," he said, adding, "There were no surprises for me."
Re: Sony: Ipad Will Turn Gamers Onto P S P by kosovo(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2010
I love how ironic Iwata's statement is, pot calling the kettle black, or has he forgotten the upcoming dsi XL cheesy
Re: Sony: Ipad Will Turn Gamers Onto P S P by Cogito(m): 4:30am On Feb 03, 2010
Nintendo isn't claiming to bring anything revolutionary to the table with the Dsi XL though. I think they fully acknowledge that it's a bigger DS.
Sony's comment is full of pure win, that was such a low blow,

(1) (Reply)

Deadspace 2 For Swap / Sony Sends Games, TV – The Living Room To The Cloud / Online Game Without Flash, Rock Paper Scissor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.