Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog (574 Views)

Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings / Help, Adsense code Not Save After I Click Refresh What Do I Do? / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by Carmal90(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2017
Pls how can I place Google AdSense code on my Blogger blog am having sleepless night on this.. Pls help

Bedford
Puskin
Dominique
Re: Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by royalads: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2017
go to the layout on the settings bar when you log into your blogger account... on the side bar of the layout... click on add a gadget.... choose AdSense on the gadget options.... set and click OK... the ad comes automatically.... ensure that you link your AdSense to your blogger using the earnings option... always go for a responsive ad....

I have a custom blogger theme that allows you place ads in between posts on blogger... I don't even know where I kept it again.... but the option above should help you.
Re: Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by Labanja(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Carmal90:
Pls how can I place Google AdSense code on my Blogger blog am having sleepless night on this.. Pls help

Bedford
Puskin
Dominique
Get it here http://www.itk.com.ng/web-developement-blogging/adsense/simple-steps-sign-adsense-get-connected-displayed-blogger-website/
Re: Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by Carmal90(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
royalads:
go to the layout on the settings bar when you log into your blogger account... on the side bar of the layout... click on add a gadget.... choose AdSense on the gadget options.... set and click OK... the ad comes automatically.... ensure that you link your AdSense to your blogger using the earnings option... always go for a responsive ad....

I have a custom blogger theme that allows you place ads in between posts on blogger... I don't even know where I kept it again.... but the option above should help you.

Sir, I was given a code to paste on my blog HTML ohh
Re: Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by babycherub(f): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
Carmal90:

Sir, I was given a code to paste on my blog HTML ohh

Just go to your blogger dashboard >> Themes>> Edit Template>> Locate <head> then paste your code below the <head> and save your theme. That's all
Re: Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by Carmal90(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
babycherub:

Just go to your blogger dashboard >> Themes>> Edit Template>> Locate <head> then paste your code below the <head> and save your theme. That's all

Thanks Bros, but it is telling me error in parse HTML line 5 or so
Re: Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by babycherub(f): 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Carmal90:

Thanks Bros, but it is telling me error in parse HTML line 5 or so

Just delete the <async> snippet that's the cause, but please oh I'm not Bros abeg
Re: Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by Carmal90(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
babycherub:

Just delete the <async> snippet that's the cause, but please oh I'm not Bros abeg

Thanks..
Let me check
Re: Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by Richnero(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
royalads:

the custom blogger theme, have you seen it yet? Can you share?
Re: Pls How Can I Place Google Adsense Code On My Blog by Carmal90(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
royalads:

The custom theme to place ads in between post... Pls have you seen it?

(1) (Reply)

[NEW LEAK] Use Link Shortener (not ) To Earn US$10 Daily. / I Need A Blogger Template / Webmasters Please Help In Assessing This Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.