Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? (4510 Views)

Can I Remove Google Adsense Code And Replace With Propellerads / Where Do I Place Adsense Code To Increase Earnings / Help, Adsense code Not Save After I Click Refresh What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Just joined google adsense to start placing ads on my website. I've been given a code, with the following message:

Paste it into the HTML of (www.blablahblah.com), between the <head> and </head> tags on wordpress

Idk how to find the <head> and </head> tags. Someone tell me how to do this! I've googled it to see if there's a solution but nothing has helped!

My website's not www.blahblahblah.com, just put that there to explain the problem. smiley
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by SirLakes: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Are you on blogger or wordpress

If blogger, just put your code in a side widget
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2018
I'm on wordpress. Still stuck embarassed
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Pubichairs(m): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2018
embarassed
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Angelb4: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2018
You google result to find answer to google's question. I just weak
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Emmerlee(m): 7:57am On Jan 24, 2018
There are a million and one videos teaching how to do this on youtube. Please do the needful..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by naaija: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2018
just write + and put it...lolz
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by TribesNG: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2018
aflyingbird:
Just joined google adsense to start placing ads on my website. I've been given a code, with the following message:

Paste it into the HTML of (www.blablahblah.com), between the <head> and </head> tags on wordpress

Idk how to find the <head> and </head> tags. Someone tell me how to do this! I've googled it to see if there's a solution but nothing has helped!

My website's not www.blahblahblah.com, just put that there to explain the problem. smiley
Verification code abi?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 24, 2018
Sometimes your theme might come with the header option where you can addd the code..

Check your theme customization to see if it has but if not, i think there's a plugin called "Header and Footer" that you can use
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by OneKinGuy(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2018
SirLakes:
Are you on blogger or wordpress

If blogger, just put your code in a side widget
Exactly....that what i normally do....even to another code
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by dotun4luv(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Download and install Quick AdSense or Ads Injection or Ads inserter plugin and paste the AdSense code and then save.
You can also read this guide: https://www.savetubes.com/adsense-page-level-ads-to-wordpress/
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by ThatCEO: 8:08am On Jan 24, 2018
Enter your dashboard, click on "add new plugins", in the plugin marketplace, search for a plugin called "insert headers and footers" and activate.

Go to "settings", open the plugin, paste the code in the heading, click save and that's all.

Really, this is actually something you can google but that should work just fine.
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Visit http://www..com To Learn More
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Revolva(m): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2018
imagine u saying this....na wa oo how to put code again na big work?

well i got paid by youtube adsense yesterday sha...omo am enjoying it o
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by HeWrites(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Revolva:
imagine u saying this....na wa oo how to put code again na big work?

well i got paid by youtube adsense yesterday sha...omo am enjoying it o

Am still waiting for Payoneer to give me alert o...

AdSense don pay since 2days ago... I just weak
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by chigosman: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2018
if you are still confuse i advice y google or search Youtube for guide on how to add Adsense to your news blog
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Emmaxlee(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2018
HeWrites:

bros
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Senipapa(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2018
HeWrites:

Hmmm payoneer payment don enter since monday o, hope you have logged in and checked ur balance cos sometimes they do not send mail alert.
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Dermie: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2018
aflyingbird:

From your Dashboard, Goto Appearance -> Editor -> edit header.php (right side of the screen) -> search for <head> -> paste your code under the head tag and before the body tag -> save changes by updating file.
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Itulah(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2018
aflyingbird:

Go to blogger, click on "Theme>Edit HTML>then paste the code at the head section, Click Save Theme and you are done. Check the attached photo, I`ve shadowed where you will past the code.

Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by bizhop01: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Google must here this
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by wonder233: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2018
I blame Buhari for this Adsense difficulty.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by dHustle: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2018
Join bloggers here

Remove the bracket() from the link

https://chat.()whatsapp.com/6ZszePShuaL8WPOj0DFdIO
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by dHustle: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2018
wonder233:
I blame Buhari for this Adsense difficulty.
This sh!t cracked me up grin

U no get joy at all cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by salesforce: 11:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Use plugin or mod or script or add using ur site editor
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
Itulah:

Go to blogger, click on "Theme>Edit HTML>then paste the code at the head section, Click Save Theme and you are done. Check the attached photo, I`ve shadowed where you will past the code.
I'm not using blogger but Wordpress. On WordPress, under Theme there's no Edit Html
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2018
I cannot find "editor" under settings on my wordpress dashboard. It's missing.
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Freshpage(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
I have little knowledge on all this stuffs but I find the explanations very interesting and educating.
Re: How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? by Revolva(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
HeWrites:

hahaha so ur adsense is not naija one...haha adsense de pay direct to my Gtbank....ooo i got my adsense via my youtube....page....and it started workin on my website dis january...dem suffer me small ehnn befofe dem allow ads to show on my website

oga it will enter...d payoneer acc no worry like 5 days or 4 working days....

again payoneer charges r way too much na wa.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Nairaland Will Still Be Nigeria's No 1 Forum In 10 Years? / Accepting Donations On Nigerian Websites / Nigerian Blogs Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.