Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship (30611 Views)

Mercy And Ike Styled By Swanky Jerry For Headies 2019 / D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style / Ini Edo And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Rider23: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Controversial Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and and best friend, well, now ex-best friend and stylist Jeremiah Obodo aka Swanky Jerry seems to have ended their friendship!

According to sources, the actress got mad after the award wining stylist did not stand by her during her trying times with her former husband Churchill.
Recall that Tonto named Swanky Jerry as her Brides man (Male version of Brides maid) for her 2015 wedding with her ex-hubby, Churchill. Toto Dikeh also had a dirty social media fight with Toyin Lawani over Swanky.
Their breakup story gained weight after Tonto Dikeh didn't wish him a happy birthday on Instagram yesterday and later unfollowed him on the platform! Swanky however, unfollowed Tonto Dikeh earlier today on Instagram too.
A source alleged that, Swanky is a "fair weather" friend and Tonto is sick and tired of such attitude, while another claimed "Swanky doesn't want Tonto to hurt his brand with her messy divorce saga"
Whichever way it is, we hope and pray they get back stronger and their is nothing like TRUE FRIENDSHIP!

VIA: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/07/tonto-dikeh-and-bff-swanky-jerry-breakup.html

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Palmslight(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ewooo. What's this one again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Social media dey sweet this woman wella.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by onyekachee(f): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
their life,their business,this wouldn't add or subtract anything from me

17 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Baddest69(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
I love that bending side of that white straw

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by kocvalour(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2017
who dia friendship epp
abeg mk una no disturb me

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by EmyLeo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
NFG!!

if u like fight with your ancestors and quarrel with your generations, na u sabi.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by handsomebanana(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
What magnificent cleavage.
Apostle Suleiman be praised

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tonto seems unstable.
I strongly believe she has bipolar disorder.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by heykims(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
So some people have become so jobless that they have d time to monitor who unfollows who on social media..
Toto unfriends Swanky, so I should try beans

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by tochivitus(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
so how is this news useful to Nigeria situation now? mtweeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Oluwapresley(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
I can see somethingsmiley the white strawberrysmiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017

Tonto
oh sweet toto

you need to check yourself.

A woman who quarrels With a whole village surely has dem edo People sitting on her roof all night

must you quarrel with everyone all the time...

person wey dey pound yam dey tire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Roon9(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Tonto should know that's better to build bridges than burn them. She's a real drama Queen indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by bunjosep(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
who them help
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by vivianbelema(f): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Charity
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by MirJay: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
undecided.. Tonto Dikeh is possessed and is lucky that am telling her. I propose she go for deliverance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by handsomebanana(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Evaberry , I just had to do it
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by davinero2: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Rider23:
. Toto Dikeh also had a dirty social media fight with Toyin Lawani over Swanky.

Toto? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
How does this affect Nigerians ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by tuscani: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
No problem, Bubu is not at home, everybody is insulting Nigeria, Osibanjo freeing everybody from jail, Fayose driving recklessly in the street of abuja, saraki and co are rigiding the executive, Kanu is moving from place to place, lala and seun are posing anything they like, davido and wizkid are being like babies, hushpuppi, is fooling himself, okay make una continue. And my humble self planning to become president

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Uyi168: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Na tonto boobi naim dea my eye..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by eyeview: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Right now anybody who has a brand name to protect avoids Tonto dike seriously
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Swanky Jerry End Friendship by Beverages: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
I wanted to give a fucck....

but a fucck at hand...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye Baby Shower Photos / Beyonce Leaving Jayz For Dbanj / Until Your Car Spoils On The Road, You Will Never Value Agberos- Actress Etinosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.