Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style (22546 Views)

Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Ini Edo And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by GisterBlogger: 4:09am On May 20, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian singer D'Banj and celebrity stylist, Swanky Jerry step out in style.

See more; http://gistmore.com/dbanj-and-swanky-jerry-step-out-in-style

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by GisterBlogger: 4:09am On May 20, 2019
cool
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by itspzpics(m): 4:49am On May 20, 2019
cool
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by mrgraphics01: 6:42am On May 20, 2019
beardgang

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Jentle244: 8:02am On May 20, 2019
Instead of u to buy baby oil u are buying beard oil. who ur beard EPP.

some go say na bad belle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Houseofglam7(f): 9:29am On May 20, 2019
cool
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by cobsol(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2019
if loom is not a business , who is paying Nairaland money for add?
why is Nairaland joining hands with this guys to defraud innocent citizens of this country

6 Likes

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by davibid: 10:41am On May 20, 2019
H
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by jimi4us: 10:41am On May 20, 2019
Broke boys trying to act as if they have up to N50m in the bank.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by chizzasquare(f): 10:41am On May 20, 2019
k
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2019
How come dbanj no dey fat?

3 Likes

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by BlackfireX: 10:42am On May 20, 2019
Ugly

Ugly

Ugly
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Okoyeebows: 10:42am On May 20, 2019
Two blind mice

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Princedapace(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2019
Nice outfits guys

Thank U nairalanders, we are almost there. We need around 300 plus to get to 1000.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by helpdesk007: 10:44am On May 20, 2019
jimi4us:
Broke boys trying to act as if they have up to N50m in the bank.

they not broke buh ain't that rich,

these guys could borrow any amount of money any time the want from people and people are ready to give them

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by FMary(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2019
Free airtime for call and data for selected Nigerians. Limited offer available so click the link and get yours NOW https://francismary.com/freecredit/#

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Roon9(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2019
The real yahoo boys... If you know you know
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Nobody: 10:51am On May 20, 2019
Fit.
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Monaco2(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2019
Dbanj face dey always bend for picture y
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by JohnFrankling(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2019
Filter
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by ngwababe(f): 11:19am On May 20, 2019
Swanky Jerry wear better cloth today come resemble human being! Fine men.
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by 2rhymestharap(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2019
Those years of DBANJ and Towel on stage.. dude killed stage with Kelly rowland that MTVBASE AWARD YEAR

Brother Dapo when you go drop us another hit since "Oliver twist" ? "ISsa banger" isnt a banger btw ,

AND GET RID OF THAT BEARDS BRO

CHECK MY SIGNATURE JAMBITES

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by MrBONE2(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2019
cobsol:
if loom is not a business , who is paying Nairaland money for add?
why is Nairaland joining hands with this guys to defraud innocent citizens of this country

grin

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Lovelife433(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:
Nice outfits guys

Thank U nairalanders, we are almost there. We need around 300 plus to get to 1000.

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
u mean i should use my data to open one stupid link of fraud u open abi? Florida kill u and ur friend, Eleribu omo ole jati jati .

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Princedapace(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2019
Lovelife433:
u mean i should use my data to open one stupid link of fraud u open abi? Florida kill u and ur friend, Eleribu omo ole jati jati .

Hi bro. U can check the image below. Pls, it is a PhD online survey. some people have helped us already. U can open, do not fill any form, u can run a background check, if u arent convince, u can leave it. Thanks

Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by TANID(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2019
Joromi12:
How come dbanj no dey fat?
It's Even Look Like Cartoon With Too Much Of PhotoShob
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by mubby4real(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2019
Where is the style?
Re: D'banj And Swanky Jerry Step Out In Style by Lanretoye(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2019
Roon9:
The real yahoo boys... If you know you know
you don't know anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sidney Poitier Dead At 94 / Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.