Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Masters Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters Program (451 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In Bayero University, Kano / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Masters Program In University Of Jos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters Program by Abdulrahmon68(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Good day everyone, i am glad to be on this platform.

As an HND holder is it possible to apply for direct masters without going through PGD? Is it Professional Masters i can go for or Academic Masters? In this regards please can i get the list of the available courses for the masters in University of Ibadan? I studied Office Technology and Management (formerly known as secretarial studies).

I will be looking forward to get a answers and opinions from you guys.
Cheers!
Re: Masters Program by Ocheinstein(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
In all cases bro, you need PGD in the same field. For the schools, try googling for the specific course and school

(1) (Reply)

Polytechnic,ibadan 2017/2018 Aspirants Group / Medicine / University Of Pretoria Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP) 2018 .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.