Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program (6421 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / Which Nigerian University Has The Best Part Time Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2020
learned in the house, kindly help me with the universities with fast and cheap masters program.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by fantasticone1(m): 11:49am On Jan 09, 2020
I'm sure of UNILAG

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
fantasticone1:
I'm sure of UNILAG
please wht is the duration and amount for masters program
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by fantasticone1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
lonikit:

please wht is the duration and amount for masters program
It depends on your programme. Search for the UNILAG PG thread, you will get all the necessary information there
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
fantasticone1:

It depends on your programme. Search for the UNILAG PG thread, you will get all the necessary information there
thank you
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
moderator pls help me.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lampi: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
come to unizik and regret ur life

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
mod pls help
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by edoairways: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
lampi:
Provided you have your money
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by iaamxavier(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fastest? Anambra State University but certainly not cheap

Fastest and cheapest? University of Lagos and University of maiduguri

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 6:28am On Jan 10, 2020
iaamxavier:
Fastest? Anambra State University but certainly not cheap

Fastest and cheapest? University of Lagos and University of maiduguri
please how much will the unilag cost and what is the duration ¿?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by lonikit: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2020
mod, please help. i need more comments
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Mustack: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2020
lonikit:
please how much will the unilag cost and what is the duration ¿?

Fellas in the house, am interested in this as well but I'll plead to you guys that have verst and intent info on this. Even if it's not 100% accurate but at least it should be a light to the tonnel cheers.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by partnerbizn3(f): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2020
lampi:
is Unizik that bad?
Although i heard some 2013 msc set have not finished.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Tlaw01(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2020
Unilag is 1yr FT
18 months PT
FT Fee ranges from 150k to 200k including acceptance fees.....some depts hv extra fees.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by strangest(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2020
NOUN if you know, you know
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Nicklaus619(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2020
strangest:
NOUN if you know, you know

NOUN online school for msc program
you sure say you serious
Op disregard this shit noun isn't a place to run such program,
That one nah school, op consider unilag and UNIABUJA, compare both and you are good to make your choice unimaid is cool too but I wouldn't advice you to go there because of security challenges.
UNIABUJA is a federal uni and school fees is relatively low.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Teibaba(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Oga what's wrong with it.

Don't make NOUN sound bad when you don't even have a clue.

Nicklaus619:

you sure say you serious
That one nah school, op consider unilag and UNIABUJA, compare both and you are good to make your choice unimaid is cool too but I wouldn't advice you to go there because of security challenges.
Cheers
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Nicklaus619(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Teibaba:
Oga what's wrong with it.

Don't make NOUN sound bad when you don't even have a clue.

Noun Is an online evening lesson deal with it.
cool
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2020
lonikit:
learned in the house, kindly help me with the universities with fast and cheap masters program.
I just got admitted to Unilag..
FT program is 12months while PT is 18months.
School fees ranges from 130- 200 for FT, and a almost double if not double of that for part time excluding departmental Charges and Accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by strangest(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

you sure say you serious
Cheers

Haha... This one doesn't know that NOUN is federal... Ewwww..... Sorry to bust your bubble, am suppose to commence PhD with my NOUN Masters outside the country soon.... Hahaha...
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Nicklaus619(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
strangest:

Haha... This one doesn't know that NOUN is federal... Ewwww..... Sorry to bust your bubble, am suppose to commence PhD with my NOUN Masters outside the country soon.... Hahaha...

Stop misleading people, noun is an online evening lecture, if you are a. Graduate of noun hide ya face, you. Are yet to test what real university is like.
Keep deceiving ya self
grin
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by strangest(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Stop misleading people, noun is an online evening lecture, if you are a. Graduate of noun hide ya face, you. Are yet to test what real university is like.
Keep deceiving ya self
grin

Ode weldone sir... You won, I don't argue with empty brains anymore... The fact that you don't know that Federal Government owns NOUN says a lot about you...
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Joiceee(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
sujexy:

I just got admitted to Unilag..
FT program is 12months while PT is 18months.
School fees ranges from 130- 200 for FT, and a almost double if not double of that for part time excluding departmental Charges and Accommodation.
please I need more information concerning PGD program in unilag. I have an HND result and will want to do PGD, please any info will help.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Nicklaus619(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
strangest:

Ode weldone sir... You won, I don't argue with empty brains anymore... The fact that you don't know that Federal Government owns NOUN says a lot about you...

If you can read and understand, op wanted a real university that is relatively affordable and not some momo jumbo online class, if you ain't as dumb as a pole you wouldn't suggest noun, who da heck care if noun is a federal university, if you ain't stupid you will see the part where the op is asking for a relatively low university, and a. Low brain thinking noun lesson graduate wouldn't comprehend that part
In conclusion you are A fvcking clown sir
Have a nice day
cool
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by edoairways: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Keep deceiving ya self
grin
You should be ashamed for this comment however I don't blame,I blame our educational system for exposing you to one side thinking. Getting a university degree is not a rock science. If students could study from home to write professional exams then there is no point having contact with the lecturers.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Nicklaus619(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
edoairways:

You should be ashamed for this comment however I don't blame,I blame our educational system for exposing you to one side thinking. Getting a university degree is not a rock science. If students could study from home to write professional exams then there is no point having contact with the lecturers.

Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by strangest(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

If you can read and understand, op wanted a real university that is relatively affordable and not some momo jumbo online class, if you ain't as dumb as a pole you wouldn't suggest noun, who da heck care if noun is a federal university, if you ain't stupid you will see the part where the op is asking for a relatively low university, and a. Low brain thinking noun lesson graduate wouldn't comprehend that part
In conclusion you are A fvcking clown sir
Have a nice day
cool

Am still wondering how someone intelligent like you will classify NOUN as a non federal government owned institution. Who owns it then?
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Nicklaus619(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
strangest:

Am still wondering how someone intelligent like you will classify NOUN as a non federal government owned institution. Who owns it then?

I didn't bro, read my comment.
Noun is dang expensive comparing to other normal federal university
Forgive me bro if this hurt, but noun is a virtual university
cool
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by sujexy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Joiceee:
please I need more information concerning PGD program in unilag. I have an HND result and will want to do PGD, please any info will help.
Yes You can.....You apply for next program starting April to June or so. Your HND cert (minimum upper credit I guess not sure), NYSC discharge very important.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by Joiceee(f): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
sujexy:
Yes You can.....You apply for next program starting April to June or so. Your HND cert (minimum upper credit I guess not sure), NYSC discharge very important.
wow! I haven't gone for service yet, thought of doing it during my service year.
Re: Which Nigerian University Has The Fastest And Cheapest Masters Program by strangest(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:

I didn't bro, read my comment.
Noun is dang expensive comparing to other normal federal university
Forgive me bro if this hurt, but noun is a virtual university
cool

You said "UNIABUJA is a federal uni and school fees is relatively low. " in order words NOUN is not and fees is high? How much is school fees at NOUN compared to other schools... NOUN is a distance online study and not evening class like you said, you sound deluded though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Does This New Trend On Social Media #mama G.O Means? / See The Funny Picture Picture Trending In UNN!! / Mass Failure: Osun Govt Issues Queries To Five Suspended School Principals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.