Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"Tell Me I Pray Thee Wherein Thy Great Strength Lieth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Tell Me I Pray Thee Wherein Thy Great Strength Lieth (350 Views)

"Tell Me I Pray Thee Wherein Thy Great Strength Lieth." / Jonathan Shuttlesworth: "Bishop Oyedepo Laid Hands On Me & I Got $1.1m After" / Commit Thy Ways Unto The Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Tell Me I Pray Thee Wherein Thy Great Strength Lieth by overcomersfaith(f): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
You are welcome to the first faith clinic for the month. We have to position ourselves to grow in the Lord. Hebrew 11 verse 6 said that without faith, is impossible to please God. it means that when you are doubting God’s spoken or written Word you are worthy to be called his child. When you refuse to believe His prophesy then you are not fit for the kingdom assignment.

Because God’s Word are instruction that must be either obey or carry out.  God used this method so much in the Old Testament. When was about to deliver the children of Israel from bondage he found Moses. God told Moses all He was about to do Pharaoh and his people.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/tell-me-i-pray-thee-wherein-thy-great-strength-lieth/

(1) (Reply)

. / This Pastor Probably Won A Huge Lottery To Dance Like This / What The Bible Says About Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.