Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka (31466 Views)

Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / Man Smiling Outside His Flooded Home In Lagos (Photos) / Man's House Flooded After 9-Hour Rainfall In Yenagoa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by PrettyCrystal: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
A young man has shared photos of his flooded compounded and area after hours of rainfall in Akwa, Anambra state capital. According to the young man, people in the area have been restricted from going out due to the raging flood which have even submerged some vehicles. see photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-shares-photos-area-hours-rainfall-anambra-see-looks.html

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by PrettyCrystal: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by PrettyCrystal: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Mologi(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Newest swimming pool in town...

The compound be like gbegiri soup with small ogufe in it...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by dannycole2013: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Bros just dey chill inside ya room jawe....................................

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
Buhari why cry ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by tesppidd: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
See high tension 415V cables flying all over the place. This is a mine just waiting to be stepped upon. Ma guy just park out o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by tesppidd: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
dannycole2013:
Bros just dey chill inside ya room jawe....................................
you know weda him don chop?

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
Anambra - Awka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by SweetJoystick(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Create a canal, property owners create drainages inside your houses, in front of your house, residents stop filling drainage systems with refuse. Is that too much to implement? Smh I hail Nigerians

24 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by EvilMetahuman: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
See as red mud turned the water red.
No wonder they call that part of the country potopoto replubic cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by lullyboy: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
the neighbour to the right seems to have dry ground. must be a drainage issue on the street as it appears to be a minor attache to the main street. besides the things floating in your compound fit block.......pity the house on the other side of the main street

15 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by zlantanfan: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Willie is working, igbo kwenu

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by kayzat: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
And this guys will be mocking the west over small issues

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Cooly100: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
zlantanfan:
Willie is working, igbo kwenu

Amobe is working...Up Eko!!! I need to buy a canoe...

44 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by zlantanfan: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Cooly100:

Amobe is working...Up Eko!!! I need to buy a canoe...
dude am proudly Niger delta

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Cooly100: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
zlantanfan:
dude am proudly Niger delta

Who cares where you come from? Is Ambode not working like Willie?

24 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Noneroone(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
The man must be a f**l for showing us his face as if in a pageant.
Also foolish for not knowing this is an issue of improper designing and not from government.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Leonbonapart(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oh my world

River is all I see
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by NwaNimo1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
But he won't share a photo of himself during clean up when he is sleeping rather than clearing his gutter....

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
u see natural swimming pool u dey complain

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by bbbabes(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Awka, that city where I served ...the mosquitoes there are as big as House flies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Kylekent59: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
That moment u carry babe come or u dey expect babe to show grin grin
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by medolab90(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Smh
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by SalamRushdie: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nigerians live like wild animals I must say ..see area abeg

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by UnknownT: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
tesppidd:
See high tension 415V cables flying all over the place. This is a mine just waiting to be stepped upon. Ma guy just park out o.
415 no be low tension?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ambode sef
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Godsage(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by Flexherbal(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oh, noooo!

How will they recover from this!!
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by jonnytad(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Enjoy your pool while it lasts.... U don kuku remove cloth already cheesy
Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by truenorth: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
tesppidd:

415V is not high tension.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photos Of His Flooded Compound After Heavy Rainfall In Awka by giles14(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A young man has shared photos of his flooded compounded and area after hours of rainfall in Akwa, Anambra state capital. According to the young man, people in the area have been res
tricted from going out due to the raging flood which have even submerged some vehicles. see photos below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-shares-photos-area-hours-rainfall-anambra-see-looks.html
i laugh in Spanish
Willie is working

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Landlord Just Acted What I See In Movies To My Face / When You Think Of The Value Of A Beach Front Home,think Of GOSHEN +2349030188831 / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.