Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

You Don't Have To Get Sick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Don't Have To Get Sick (354 Views)

Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? / Why Is It That Mad Men Don't Get Sick? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have To Get Sick by Ruzuman: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
When we eat, drink and breathe. We are either fueling or fighting diseases!

I have a vision to help a minimum of 5000 families attain total health through the intelligent and effective use of 100% natural healthcare products.
That people would only die as a result of old age or unavoidable accident and emergencies. Not as a result of what we eat, drink or exposed to.

This is the project me and my team are running..
It is more of using a preventive means to enhance and sustain our health in the natural way. You don't have to get sick before you start looking after your health. Prevention is not only BETTER than cure, it is a lot CHEAPER than cure.

If you are interested in attaining total health naturally, and also assist a few people around you, so that life expectancy around you and your people is altogether increased,then you want to be a part of this project.
Type "I am interested" and drop your email address in the comment section below and I will respond to you and give further information under 24 hours.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Bridging Gaps In Exclusive Breastfeeding, Says @toyinsaraki / How To Stop Prevent Or Treat Stroke / How To Live Longer And Healthier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.