Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Body Scratching - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Scratching (355 Views)

Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard / . / Man Seen Scratching Profusely His Schlong In A Banking Hall In Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Body Scratching by bigthislife(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
There are some sickness that someone hide in the body but seriously disturbing him, these are follow: body pose (which is all your body will be scratching you), and also some part in your body will be eating by something there will be so much scratching you. Please if you have any of those sickness mentioned about don't hesitate just call this number 07069767547. Is a full assurance ok, the problem you will just have is for you to try to reach me. These sickness is not cure by hospital no matter how you spend money on it, just come my ALLAH grace you will get hill in few days. Please don't take it as a play because i know many people there are having this problem, when you meet me by God grace everything will go. This sickness is very common mostly girls, you will find the solution when you come and stop spending money in vain (hospital and the rest) am just trying to help. My number again 07069767547 or 09028463727.
Note: it takes few days to get hill, when you come you will be analyse very well, and also know that many are cure by this don't think anything wrong ok is a guarantee. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

No Improvement In Newborn Survival In Nigeria — Toyin Saraki / The Ultimate Trimifi Diet Plan / Functions Of Gufei Bao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.