Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard (21249 Views)

My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks / Ain't You Tired Of Scratching Your Head? Learn Ways To Get Rid Of Dandruff. / Why Do You Feel Good Scratching Your Body? How To Stop An Itch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Benzo... Antibiotics.... And cleaniness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Idamond: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oya send me only 2k make I tell you wetin go solve the issue
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Picadelly(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sorry bro..
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Muna4real(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
I suspect an STI. It might also be a common bacterial infection. I think you should go back to the hospital before it bursts. It could be painful then. Go back to the hospital or visit a medical laboratory and get a proper test done before going to the hospital.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Darato: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why is almost all the guys on nairaland scratching penis?
Is that the new virus in town
Op is that your disease infected penis in the photo?

Whether you are starting a brand new career or you are getting back on the job market, your resume can make or mar your job search.
Your resume is the first point of contact you make with a potential employer, so you want that first impression to be a strong, clear demonstration of how you are a perfect fit.

Hiring managers rarely have the time or resources to look at each resume closely, and they typically spend about six seconds on their initial “fit / not fit” decision. You can improve your resume and increase your chances of an interview.

However, the best way to optimize your career search is to hire a professional resume writer to do the hard work for you.
CALL NOW 09057297849
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Darato:
Why is almost all the guys on nairaland scratching penis?
Is that the new virus in town
Op is that your disease infected penis in the photo?

Whether you are starting a brand new career or you are getting back on the job market, your resume can make or mar your job search.
Your resume is the first point of contact you make with a potential employer, so you want that first impression to be a strong, clear demonstration of how you are a perfect fit.

Hiring managers rarely have the time or resources to look at each resume closely, and they typically spend about six seconds on their initial “fit / not fit” decision. You can improve your resume and increase your chances of an interview.

However, the best way to optimize your career search is to hire a professional resume writer to do the hard work for you.
CALL NOW 09057297849

I won't blame you bro because is not your penis
You think everything is all about money

7 Likes

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Idamond:
Oya send me only 2k make I tell you wetin go solve the issue

Bro please help me first don't worry about your settlement. Save a life first

1 Like

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Muna4real:
I suspect an STI. It might also be a common bacterial infection. I think you should go back to the hospital before it bursts. It could be painful then. Go back to the hospital or visit a medical laboratory and get a proper test done before going to the hospital.

Thanks very much ok
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Darato: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Phonescreens:

I won't blame you bro because is not your penis You think everything is all about money

Lol
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by McCoy662(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
I have this cream that flushes stubborn rashes. You can inbox me for more info. It's actually very. Affordable
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Expert17: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Keep scratching cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's called SCRATCH and WIN PROMO

Am sure village-people gave you Mouth Action recently.

Quarantine that ur d.i.c.k fast
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Kennyfancy(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2020
WhatsApp me, I will tellu what to use, free of charge
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by maklelemakukula(m): 12:31am On Apr 07, 2020
McCoy662:
I have this cream that flushes stubborn rashes. You can inbox me for more info. It's actually very. Affordable
and you won't tell him here because people are dragging referral bonus with you ?

1 Like

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by excellentj4teal(m): 4:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Phonescreens:
I have been suffering this for 1 month and now
There is no capsules I haven't taken.
But finally I went to hospital the doctor check it out and gave me some drugs and injections after 6days of taken those drugs I see no improvement.
It inches me and when ever am scratching it I feel so sweetness on it.
I can scratch my penis for like 3minutes.

Please what should I do because I have spent like 35k in this still no improvement. Below are the images.
please visit this website for help and don't be left out. Hospitals will only give you mostly antibiotics and its just temporary.

www.ovidhealth.com.ng/cure
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:12am On Apr 07, 2020
Have you tested Funbat A, triple action?

1 Like

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
I noticed this scratching since I sex one of my neighbor. Sometimes I scratch my body too and my bombom. Thanks to all of you that showed me kindness and humanity.am greatful, definitely I will proceed with your advice.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Inkling(f): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
It is called sweetie

1 Like

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 2:25am On Apr 25, 2020
I have taken all herbs but it's still scratching me seriously both on my balls even some parts of my body has started scratching me too.
Am really confuse about this please I need a better doctor here please help me.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by dcrown13: 2:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Are your hands scratching you too? (Ur finger parts)
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Extinctbreed: 3:30am On Apr 25, 2020
dcrown13:
Are your hands scratching you too? (Ur finger parts)
Hello. I’m also on this table. Same issues. I need help too. My fingers itch me, my laps, my balls , if you can suggest some good drugs to take , I don’t mind. It’s called sweetie.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by dcrown13: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Extinctbreed:

Hello. I’m also on this table. Same issues. I need help too. My fingers itch me, my laps, my balls , if you can suggest some good drugs to take , I don’t mind. It’s called sweetie.

Have you try kectoconazole drug and kectoconazole cream.
Benzyl Benzoate lotion.

The drug is one tablet morning and night.
You'll be rubbing the cream on the affected parts and be rubbing the Benzyl Benzoate all over your body after taking your bath at night.

And the most important thing is good hygiene,don't wear one boxers for long, always wash and dry regularly,same with your towel too and avoid using same toilet,soap and towel with someone that have it too.

2 Likes

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Extinctbreed: 8:56am On Apr 25, 2020
dcrown13:

Have you try kectoconazole drug and kectoconazole cream.
Benzyl Benzoate lotion.

The drug is one tablet morning and night.
You'll be rubbing the cream on the affected parts and be rubbing the Benzyl Benzoate all over your body after taking your bath at night.

And the most important thing is good hygiene,don't wear one boxers for long, always wash and dry regularly,same with your towel too and avoid using same toilet,soap and towel with someone that have it too.

I have used both the drug and cream. But I haven’t used the Benzyl Benzoate. The thing is , after treatment it comes back in few days. I’ve changed my boxers and I don’t share towel
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by ViktorCash: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2020
It is scabies. Buy benzyl benzoate and rub it morning and night till it clears. This stuff happened to me three years ago. It was so embarrassing. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Hakeem12(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Phonescreens:
I have taken all herbs but it's still scratching me seriously both on my balls even some parts of my body has started scratching me too.
Am really confuse about this please I need a better doctor here please help me.
It's scabies for sure, a roommate of mine had it when I was in school. One could even get it without having sex, just by being in contact with the infected person. Buy tetmosol soap and benzyl benzoate. It will leave within 2 to 3 weeks. You will also buy sulphur ointment too, you can't rub benzyl benzoate on the penis, it's literally a death sentence. You rub benzyl on the body parts affected, sulphur on the penis, and get rid of all the clothes you were wearing before, it can survive on them for like three days

4 Likes

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Hakeem12(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Extinctbreed:

It's scabies for sure, a roommate of mine had it when I was in school. One could even get it without having sex, just by being in contact with the infected person. Buy tetmosol soap and benzyl benzoate. It will leave within 2 to 3 weeks. You will also buy sulphur ointment too, you can't rub benzyl benzoate on the penis, it's literally a death sentence. You rub benzyl on the body parts affected, sulphur on the penis, and get rid of all the clothes you were wearing before, it can survive on them for like three days

2 Likes

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by dcrown13: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2020
Extinctbreed:

I have used both the drug and cream. But I haven’t used the Benzyl Benzoate. The thing is , after treatment it comes back in few days. I’ve changed my boxers and I don’t share towel

You continue taking it even when it seems like it has gone.

I Had it earlier November last year treated it till January.

Is all gone now.

1 Like

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Phonescreens(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Am really sure I got this disease from sex I have to try this benzy and see if it will work out.
Life has been hell for me. mine is getting to 3months now with 35k wasted.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Hakeem12(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Phonescreens:
Am really sure I got this disease from sex I have to try this benzy and see if it will work out.
Life has been hell for me. mine is getting to 3months now with 35k wasted.
Benzyl benzoate will work for sure, give it three weeks top. But when you apply it to your private parts, you will see some flashes of heaven. You just have to endure it the pain. Its not even up to 1k

2 Likes

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by pessotto(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Phonescreens:
But finally I went to hospital the doctor check it out and gave me some drugs and injections after 6days of taken those drugs I see no improvement.

Please what should I do because I have spent like 35k in this still no improvement. Below are the images.

Bro you have Scabies. I am 100% sure of it.

Get Benzyl Benzoate Cream.... 400naira
Ivermwctin....,...,.....200naira
Any Antibiotic,........... 2000
Sulphur Ointment..... 400

Tell the chemist or pharmacist to tell you how to apply d benzoate.
Also all your clothes and beddings need to be soaked in Hot Water and washed onwards from now till when you are well.

Any1 you have had close or intimate contact with should also do likewise.

Goodluck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by pessotto(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hakeem12:
Benzyl benzoate will work for sure, give it three weeks top. But when you apply it to your private parts, you will see some flashes of heaven. You just have to endure it the pain. Its not even up to 1k

Its not m STD. If you wear clothes worn by an infected person you will most likely catch it.
Or lie on d same bed or even share a seat with some1 who has it, you may also catch it.
Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by tonididdy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Phonescreens:

Try not to scratch instead rub.
Apply "dusting powder" At intervals possibly after shower and bedtime.
Avoid long walks or sweaty pants.
Good luck

Method 2

Scratch aggressivly until you see redskin and then apply dusting powder

2 Likes

Re: Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard by Hakeem12(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
pessotto:

Its not m STD. If you wear clothes worn by an infected person you will most likely catch it.
Or lie on d same bed or even share a seat with some1 who has it, you may also catch it.

i know it's not

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos ) / Lagos Records Lowest Birth Rate, Katsina Is Highest / Never Always Completely Rely On Google.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.