Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Need An E-currency Exchange Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An E-currency Exchange Website (426 Views)

Get A Gift Card And Crypto Currency Exchange Web-app/website Up And Running. / I Need An e-currency exchange Web Developer / Start You Own E Currency Exchange Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An E-currency Exchange Website by munas: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello guys,

I need a webmaster to help me build an e-currency website.

If you can do it,then let me know the cost and also let me see smaples of your work.

Regards

munas
Re: I Need An E-currency Exchange Website by donsheddy1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2017
munas:
Hello guys,

If you can do it,then let me know the cost and also let me see smaples of your work.

Regards

munas
Contact 08031975415 call or whatsapp usually if you're serious if not contact the person below me
Re: I Need An E-currency Exchange Website by joe4real12: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
munas:
Hello guys,

Regards

munas
Beware of 419.
Don't contact anybody personally.
Everybody should post here. Let's ask question to ascertain the capability of any acclaimed webmaster.
Re: I Need An E-currency Exchange Website by taiwofawole: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
munas:
Hello guys,

Regards

munas
currently working on
www.sellbitcoin.ng
worked on
www.sweetafricanfabrics.com
www.validworth.com
i can help out , contact me cybertee9@gmail.com

Re: I Need An E-currency Exchange Website by toastmagazinenigeria: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
All you need is a visit to my website to convince yourself.
www.toastnigeria.com
The question is can u afford us?
Re: I Need An E-currency Exchange Website by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Hello munas, My name is Samuel Ughojor, A freelance Ux, Web and Mobile developer. Just came across your post about needing a webmaster to help you build an e-currency website.

Here is what stands me out, from the start to the completion of the project i will not collect any money from you until you certify the job complete and to your taste.

For professional reasons i wont be able to discuss pricing or display sample/portfolio of my work here, Please text, whatsapp or even flash me on (0816) 7855904 and i will call you back or send a mail to 360bruss(@)gmail.com and i will send you my portfolio and a proposal

Excited to work with you sir and looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: I Need An E-currency Exchange Website by donsheddy1(m): 5:01am On Jul 07, 2017
Too many kids on this forum, who is a webmaster and the 419. Just be saying rubbish. Some are just here to seek for cheap work and they'll end up complaining that they were scammed nonsense!
Re: I Need An E-currency Exchange Website by foxychev(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2017
Coding is simply pleasure for me.

(1) (Reply)

Simply Trick To Enjoy MTN Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking / Best Webhost For Blogger/wordpress - Free HTTPS, Cloud Flare Respond In 5 Second / 280 Twitter Character Limit! How To Activate Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.