Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? (9271 Views)

How To Power All Apps With MTN Mpulse Data Using Spark VPN And Psiphon Handler / New Updated Uc Mini Handler V10.7 / Pls Cn Anybody Help Me find a solu 2 dis Tecno M7 Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by olopan(m): 4:53am On Aug 13, 2017
this app is quite the bomb but the youtube is not downloading for the moment, though i dunno the proxy that you guys are using our of the listed proxies.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by olutekunbii: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2017
please which is the proxies dey download currently?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2017
xerxesII:
omg thank you!

but I noticed it doesn't allow me type things on search boxes. like typing on YouTube's search box and replyingto a comment on nairaland
really?? buh mine does ND that's wah I used in quoting u
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 8:28am On Aug 13, 2017
olutekunbii:

thank u bro but its not downloading. please how do I download with it?
use a proxy site
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2017
Mrluv:
can I get this particular one screenshot you posted
I refer u back to my previous replies u qonna find the link
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by MrBONE2(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
here it is
Pls Bros how do we locate"Proxy Personalise menu"from the browser.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
MrBONE2:
Pls Bros how do we locate"Proxy Personalise menu"from the browser.
click on that menu bottom bar swipe right twice u should find menu extra,themes,jsMod hit jsMod
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by samwriter: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
click on that menu bottom bar swipe right twice u should find menu extra,themes,jsMod hit jsMod
can you help us with screenshot pls
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by MrBONE2(m): 10:42am On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
Thanks so much i have just seen and pls if i select any of the proxies will there be any need to copy link Url a file and paste in any proxy sites as being done on Normal Ucweb handler.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2017
MrBONE2:
Thanks so much i have just seen and pls if i select any of the proxies will there be any need to copy link Url a file and paste in any proxy sites as being done on Normal Ucweb handler.
no theirs no need to copy download link
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2017
samwriter:
can you help us with screenshot pls

Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by MrBONE2(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
no theirs no need to copy download link
Thanks pls which of the proxies is better and lastly i noticed when a file format is click for download it brings two download obtions which should we choose it is "Download"or "Proxy Download" thanks.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBONE2:
Thanks pls which of the proxies is better and lastly i noticed when a file format is click for download it brings two download obtions which should we choose it is "Download"or "Proxy Download" thanks.
german-proxy.de.....if u choose "download" then u have to copy download link to proxy sites buh proxy download uses internal proxy site but I'd advice u use a proxy site
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by olutekunbii: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
please help the jsmod is not available oo
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by MrBONE2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
german-proxy.de.....if u choose "download" then u have to copy download link to proxy sites buh proxy download uses internal proxy site but I'd advice u use a proxy site
Thank you so much.May God bless you.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by eponoloyin: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:

what about whatsapp? how can I make it work
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
eponoloyin:

what about whatsapp? how can I make it work
dail *777# 3.2gb is jc 1000naira
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Romeo386: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
download this very downloads YouTube Vids directly Wifout using any site theirs the settings
Bro help me out with the settings abeg
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Romeo386:
Bro help me out with the settings abeg
screen shot is up there
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Romeo386: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
screen shot is up there
I can't see oo abeg quote it maybe I will see.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Romeo386: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
screen shot is up there
Pls write it down for me, I can't see the screenshots. They don't appear. I have tried it with all the browsers I got.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Romeo386:
Pls write it down for me, I can't see the screenshots. They don't appear. I have tried it with all the browsers I got.
which of the versions dd u download
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Romeo386: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
which of the versions dd u download
supermod v4 by killer7mod (the one in the link you posted)
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Romeo386: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
download this very downloads YouTube Vids directly Wifout using any site theirs the settings
This one.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
Romeo386:
This one.
Kk headers type:Realhost
header custom:Redirect.glo.com
proxy for download:Custom
tick use external font and YouTube link
Save that's all

1 Like

Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Romeo386: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
tinnyailes:
Save that's all
Working. Thanks a lot.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by seaboyzen: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2017
any video I download from YouTube not SOUND
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by eponoloyin: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
tinnyailes:
dail *777# 3.2gb is jc 1000naira

Thanks for the insult.. you should take your own advice else you come out as a hypocrite.

You can go to hell now with your sertings
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tibaonnet: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Can someone pls share with me the download link of Ucweb handler for PC. The ones I downloaded online have no proxy type.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by fasodecapo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
tinnyailes:
Save that's all
please bro, I still haven't gotten how to go about downloading files. I've tried the "download" and "proxy download" options but it's still not forthcoming.
Thanks for your help so far, apart from downloading, everything is working so smooth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Wallpapers [1080x1920] / Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max / Pictures From TECNO Phantom X2 Series Launch Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.