Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? (9264 Views)

How To Power All Apps With MTN Mpulse Data Using Spark VPN And Psiphon Handler / New Updated Uc Mini Handler V10.7 / Pls Cn Anybody Help Me find a solu 2 dis Tecno M7 Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
fasodecapo:
please bro, I still haven't gotten how to go about downloading files. I've tried the "download" and "proxy download" options but it's still not forthcoming.
Thanks for your help so far, apart from downloading, everything is working so smooth
get the download link by going to ongoing download task hit the task till its selected click on the three dots below hit details scroll down hit copy ..open german-proxy.de go to the address bar below then paste the download link click onGO. This will pop-upthe download box with a file extension name, Rename it to the particular extension name before downloading.For example, I will be using muchproxy.com, After pasting my download link thereafter a download box pop-up with an extension .php so ifam to download a movie, it will be moviename.Mp4, Music will be .mp3and other extensions likePDF,doc, exee.t.c
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
eponoloyin:

Thanks for the insult.. you should take your own advice else you come out as a hypocrite.

You can go to hell now with your sertings
Yo chill G that's no insult
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by fasodecapo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
[quote author=tinnyailes post=59469064][/quote]wKk, thanks a lot. but please does it have a speed limit for downloads?
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by tinnyailes(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
fasodecapo:
Kk, thanks a lot. but please does it have a speed limit for downloads?
noo it depends on how Gud glo is in ur area

1 Like

Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Youngpo413: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Force closes
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by fasodecapo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
tinnyailes:
noo it depends on how Gud glo is in ur area
Thanks a million bro.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by rekeson: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
This unnecessary exposure u guys are giving the Glo cheat will eventually lead to its demise...

Maybe this free browsing don tire una undecided
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by Mrluv(m): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
after all the hype this uc mini has a big flaw it does not resume download. it will just start it from begging again
Re: Can Anybody Help Me With The Download Link Of This Handler?? by zamanii: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2017
tinnyailes:
german-proxy.de.....if u choose "download" then u have to copy download link to proxy sites buh proxy download uses internal proxy site but I'd advice u use a proxy site

What exactly does this app do? Is it strictly for those who want to surf free with glo or there are beneficial for those who browse with other networks?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackberry Z10, Q5 Or Q10? / Mtn China Phone Manual Configuration Now Available / How To Unlock An Iphone: Iphone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 Or 6 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.