Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nigeria Banks Are F**king Useless - Jason Njoku Rips Into Them - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Banks Are F**king Useless - Jason Njoku Rips Into Them (632 Views)

Man Calls Out Jason Njoku Of Irokotv Over "Workplace Pressure" / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / CBN To Use BVN To Blacklist Loan Defaulters In Nigeria Banks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Banks Are F**king Useless - Jason Njoku Rips Into Them by babasoji: 3:10am On Jul 07, 2017
The founder of IrokoTV rips into the Nigerian banking sector and deems it to be ineffective in helping young companies grow.

He chronicles his personal experience with Zenith Bank and suggests that the banking sector is corrupt, incompetent and unwilling to actually help create value.

In his words: "An investor once told me that Nigeria is basically owned by 200 families. And maybe every 25 years, 5–10 join their ranks. It appears the Nigerian banking sector is for them. The rest of us are just here to spectate and fund their party. Then wallow in the mess they create.

For me. Fv3k Zenith Bank PLC and their like."

Please read more at http://amore.ng/are-nigerian-banks-useless/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Banks Are F**king Useless - Jason Njoku Rips Into Them by Jostico: 3:40am On Jul 07, 2017
embarassed Can you imagine? the whole country is owned by 200 families. laughing in kung-fu. That person that told you and you that listened, sense fall on Una
Re: Nigeria Banks Are F**king Useless - Jason Njoku Rips Into Them by thesicilian: 5:33am On Jul 07, 2017
It is the same all over the world. The poor are there to serve and fund the excesses of the rich. It has been like that since the beginning, and shall remain so till the end. It is not a curse, its just the reality of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Banks Are F**king Useless - Jason Njoku Rips Into Them by Michealforever: 6:28am On Jul 07, 2017
thesicilian:
It is the same all over the world. The poor are there to serve and fund the excesses of the rich. It has been like that since the beginning, and shall remain so till the end. It is not a curse, its just the reality of life.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Banks Are F**king Useless - Jason Njoku Rips Into Them by ultron12345: 11:04am On Jul 07, 2017
babasoji:
The founder of IrokoTV rips into the Nigerian banking sector and deems it to be ineffective in helping young companies grow.

He chronicles his personal experience with Zenith Bank and suggests that the banking sector is corrupt, incompetent and unwilling to actually help create value.

In his words: "An investor once told me that Nigeria is basically owned by 200 families. And maybe every 25 years, 5–10 join their ranks. It appears the Nigerian banking sector is for them. The rest of us are just here to spectate and fund their party. Then wallow in the mess they create.

For me. Fv3k Zenith Bank PLC and their like."

Please read more at http://amore.ng/are-nigerian-banks-useless/

lalasticlala

What sort of rubbish is this one saying.....should they give you loan without interest

(1) (Reply)

'I Didn’t Go To School But I Now Supervise Phd Holders - Billionaire Indimi / Transmission Engineering Training / Learn Paper Flower Decorations With Just 10k And Be Your Own Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.