Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager (17052 Views)

'Only God Gives Hit Songs- Korede Bello Replies People saying his Career is gone / Harrysong: "Kcee Wants To Kill Me, Sent Hired Killers To Me" / Kcee Is Talentless & Frustrated - Harrysong's Manager Blasts Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Respect55(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Will you keep quiet. I think it's high time i nip this assertion in the bud because when a lie goes on for to long, it starts looking like the truth. We've known Kcee for decades from his days in the group KC Presh and even after he went solo he released great hits before he knew who Harrysong was. So, i don't understand how he fed from Harrysong's labour. How many hits has Harrysong dropped if he's as good as being touted. I think he needs to humble himself because he's still up and coming.

I have never ever read a piece as long as this without fact all my life. I was expecting u to state why KCee is dragging the case on but alas, u didn't.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Will you keep quiet. I think it's high time i nip this assertion in the bud because when a lie goes on for to long, it starts looking like the truth. We've known Kcee for decades from his days in the group KC Presh and even after he went solo he released great hits before he knew who Harrysong was. So, i don't understand how he fed from Harrysong's labour. How many hits has Harrysong dropped if he's as good as being touted. I think he needs to humble himself because he's still up and coming.

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by lonelydora: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Respect55:
Still beats my imagination as to why KCee doesn't want to let matters lie. Has he actually been feeling on Harrysong's labour?
A very big YES.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Afam4eva(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Respect55:

I have never ever read a piece as long as this without fact all my life. I was expecting u to state why KCee is dragging the case on but alas, u didn't.
If you were a little bit smart you would infer from my post that my response was at the assertion that somehow harrysong was the one that has sustained Kcee. Read between the lines.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Chikpat(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
This Harrysong's manager dey faya pass lai Mohammed as apc's spokesman....

Buhari has a greater need for him now than Harrysong
and
I recommend him for appointment as Buhari's spokesman.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by wilsonlexis: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Oga you are there telling people to keep quiet,pls give me two songs that were a hit from kcee?
Do research well you will realize kcee got hits after harrsong joined,pls do research well
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Respect55(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

If you were a little bit smart you would infer from my post that my response was at the assertion that somehow harrysong was the one that has sustained Kcee. Read between the lines.

Why are u contradicting urslf bro. Ur first quote stated that KCee has been doing it big even b4 he met Harrysong. That Harrysong hasn't made any headway since he left KCee. Why are u now saying something different in ur later quote and u r accusing me of not understanding you
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by VictorEkwere: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Reacting to the alleged court injunction Five Star Music Boss, Kcee got, Alterplate Boss, Harrysong’s Manager, Desmond Ike, in an exclusive interview with LIB, claimed that ‘Limpopo’ crooner is only trying so hard to stay relevant because his career is dead.

Desmond further told Kcee to put in more effort in making hits, instead of lawsuits all because Harrysong dumped him.

“The so called peace between Harrysong and Kcee was just like a smokescreen. From what you can attest to, Kcee has not gotten over dumping him in the thrash. He hasn’t. All he does everyday is to talk down on Harrysong, trying to bring his person down all the time.
In as much as Harrysong has been that very loyal person who doesn’t want trouble, he doesn’t want it to seem like he is biting the finger that fed him. Kcee keeps coming at him. So the tone of that write-up on IG is nothing short of it that he would hear from us this time around. They have bitten more than they can chew. They have gone beyond the norm. This is not done anywhere.
He granted LIB an interview which is on record where he said Harrysong is now free to do his thing. For crying out loud, what is this nonsense he is trying to do? If you ask me, there is only one explanation to it.
Kcee wants to stay relevant because his career is dead and he knows it and the truth is that for as long as he continues to oppress people who put their life on the line to make sure he redeemed his dying career when he was drowning in the deep blue sea, he would continue to drown and drown lower.
That is the fact, because you cannot bite the fingers that fed you and feel that you will go Scot free. He keeps telling the world what Harrysong did. Has he told the world what he did to Harrysong? How can somebody be that heartless?
When it was Harrysong, everybody was shouting Harrysong, Harrysong. In as much as we didn’t want to talk, they pushed us to make an official statement which we did and they took offence

based on our statement. Meanwhile, they were the first to release malicious statement against us. Now, it is no more only Harrysong. It is now Soso. Everybody needs to ask him what Has Harrysong done to you?
We have challenged him and we are still challenging him. Let him go and make a hit instead of running around looking for relevance where there is relevance. Let him and make music. Let him trend doing music and not on controversy.
It is because he is jobless that is why he is looking for ways to make himself relevant. Because we know that he is jobless, we are going to give him enough work. He should go ahead, we will meet him”.
On the charges filed against Harrysong, Desmond said;
“It is about Harrysong and Soso working together against him. That is his claim. That it is a breach of his Fundamental human right. That they are trying to do some publication against him, to malign his image.
It is a cheap lawsuit. It is lame. There is no depth to it. Those claims are fictitious claims. There is no depth to it. So as far as the Alterplate family is concerned, Kcee has been dumped where he belongs. and we are not going to go there to him except he comes to apologize and he must make this apologies in the public For as long as he has decided to toe the line and path of war, war shall he get”.
On when the court papers were served, he said “It was served last week Friday. We are working on responding to him”.
Asked whether the Alterplate team have reached out to him, Desmond said:
“No. He should F**k off. We are not getting across to him. Our lawyers will get across to him. He is an idiot. We are not going to glorify a jobless bunk career. Did he call us before he dropped the lawsuit? We are ready for him. If he drummed the drum of war, then let us go to war”.
Asked whether chairman of the Five Star music and Kcee’s younger brother, Emoney, might be aware of the suit, Desmond said;
“I don’t care if Emoney is aware or not aware. For as much as I know, if he is not aware, he is aware now and he should call his brother to order and if he doesn’t want to call his brother to order, the same thing awaits the two of them.
We don’t care anybody who is aware and who is not aware. Nobody is bigger than the law of the land. The fact that he has gone to court which is the hope of the common man, then let us go to court. We are not afraid to go to court. We will meet them in court”.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/kcee-wants-stay-relevant-lawsuit-career-dead-harrysongs-manager-desmond-ike-fires-shots.html

Lalasticlala
Oga manager u no go shut up your mouth before thunder fire u Kcee give Harrysong platform to show case his talent who knows Harrysong before Kcee help brought him into Five Star do u knw how many talent out there that is wasting in the street without no help from any body? every thing that Harrysong is today is From Kcee what happen to his hit when he was roaming the street why did his hit not help him u gat d gods to open ur latrine mouth to vomit shit u better go beg Kcee else u will never grow mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by bizhub: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why didn't harry song write a hitsong and blow on his own .After kcee bring out of quagmire, he remembered that he writes Grammy award winning songs.This manager that called kcee idiot,is causing more harm.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by VictorEkwere: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
rightwingz:

I dont know the genesis of their problem but KCEE have no talent.
He became famous because some Nigerians worship his brother E-Money.

KCEE is a beneficiary of Nigerian mentality of praising successful criminals. E-money is not a musician yet more famous than KCEE.
Some people keep update of E-money instagram post.
u need to go borrow sense if ur own has finish before u talk go check record in the past and presence those who make hit if kcee from his group to solo is not there then tell me who was Harrysong then
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by speezyWears: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
who go waste time read this nonsense
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Harrysong's contract is over with Kcee's label, it is time to let go.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why is he so upset about a law suit ? Seems he is guilty.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by rainbow2020(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Looool!
So that was why he commented on Hushpuppi's saga to stay relevant? angry grin

correct guy...yeah I think so...very soon he go enter wizzy and HKN boss matter. smh the guy is really jobless.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Myself2(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
taylor88:

KC carrier dead

Presh carrier alive

Buhari fall on u

LOL @ Buhari fall on you
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Collins10(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Oga, calm down! The guy who asked the question is not fighting with you. He merely asked an important question and instead of you to answer, you went on a rampage of insults.

Let me rephrase his question for you: WHY E DEY VEX/PAIN KCEE SAY HARRYSONG COMOT FOR HIM LABEL? If he has the talent and Harrysong is nothing without him as you all say, then he should leave Harry alone and focus on giving us a stunning hit like Limpopo.

That is the question you should be answering, not insulting him.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Myself2(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
VictorEkwere:
Oga manager u no go shut up your mouth before thunder fire u Kcee give Harrysong platform to show case his talent who knows Harrysong before Kcee help brought him into Five Star do u knw how many talent out there that is wasting in the street without no help from any body? every thing that Harrysong is today is From Kcee what happen to his hit when he was roaming the street why did his hit snot help him u gat d gods to open ur latrine mouth to vomit shit u better go beg Kcee else u will never grow mark my word.

Your English is terrible.Its not mandatory to use the Queen's dialect here on nairaland, next time try speak pidgin abeg
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by Collins10(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
VictorEkwere:
Oga manager u no go shut up your mouth before thunder fire u Kcee give Harrysong platform to show case his talent who knows Harrysong before Kcee help brought him into Five Star do u knw how many talent out there that is wasting in the street without no help from any body? every thing that Harrysong is today is From Kcee what happen to his hit when he was roaming the street why did his hit not help him u gat d gods to open ur latrine mouth to vomit shit u better go beg Kcee else u will never grow mark my word.
So if you helped me discover my talent, then I should worship you all my life? If after a while I want to leave your label and form mine, you will term it Betrayal? Oh God!

If Harrysong had no talent at all, Kcee discovering him would have been pointless. Look at people like skiibi.

It was good that Kcee discovered him but Harrysong's gifts helped too. If Harrysong is nothing without Kcee, then Kcee should let him go na. Why is he still complaining?
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by byemx06(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
sugarsoul:
Make una no fight o
Modified
Another FTC, na me get this week o. Haters can stay in line and keep trying.
Every FTC was a hit back to back, remaining 1 to go to cap off a successful 7 FTCs
Oya, Seun pay before I go meet your papa for him school o. grin cheesy grin
I need to ask u D's pls, seun pay for ftc
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by coptic: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Time reveals a lot of things.

These so-called celebrities are all kids.

Their own lack of maturity is not from around here.

I should have known that their extremely lightweight songs are indications of their empty minds.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by HausaOverlord: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
So this hammer head of horror Vs multicoloured power ranger fight never finish.
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by swiperthefox: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
taylor88:
KC carrier dead

Presh carrier alive

Buhari fall on u
You mean career not carrier?
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
and what of harrysong is his career brighter this is a case of pot calling kettle charcoal
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by newmusic: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
How can you say kcee's career is dead? Are you okay?
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by iamteegee(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
NAwa ooooo ;DNAwa ooooo
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by sugarsoul(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
byemx06:

I need to ask u D's pls, seun pay for ftc
No na, na just for fun... grin
Re: Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager by byemx06(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
sugarsoul:
No na, na just for fun... grin
oryt tanx,am still new hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Stuns In Alluring Photos / Akah Nnani Reveals His Daughter’s Face On Her 1st Birthday (Photos) / Zubby Michael, Davido And Other Celebrity Cultist Pose For A Selfie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.