Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,333 members, 7,829,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Heard A Heavy Cry From Aso Rock-rev Fr Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Heard A Heavy Cry From Aso Rock-rev Fr Mbaka (437 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Should We Miss Church Because Of A Heavy Rainfall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Heard A Heavy Cry From Aso Rock-rev Fr Mbaka by daveyoungzy: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2017
Controversial preacher, Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka has spoken on the health of President Muhammadu Buhari..While speaking during a weekly programme entitled ‘E No Dey Again’ held on Wednesday, Mbaka said he heard a crylike pattering of the rain from the Aso Rock chamber.The cleric said he got a vision to rush to Aso Rockbut on reaching there, nobody was ready to take him to Buhari in the UK.Mbaka during the programme said he alsohad a vision where he was at a meeting in Aso Rock, which had Ibrahim Babaginda inattendance.“I asked him (IBB) a question about Buharibut he told me to forget it. Thereis cry like rain in Aso Rock and in the north. In the spirit world, Nigerian flag is burning. Within a short time what is hidden will be revealed,” he said.Mbaka revealed that Holy Spirit had told him to forget trying to help the situation, adding that he had tried his best but people in Aso Rock did not listen to him.“People/the elites already have their visas on hand, when the problem starts, it is thepoor that will perish”, he added.He said that there was a time he told Buhari that people were planning to kill him but nobody listened to him.He also recalled that before Buhari travelled, he was in a vision where God told him to go and pray for him but the same Aso Rock people did not allow him in.

http://ogbudave..com/2017/07/i-heard-heavy-cry-from-aso-rock-rev-fr.html

Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry From Aso Rock-rev Fr Mbaka by DEXTROVERT: 9:15am On Jul 07, 2017
Now
I
believe
RIP fall on the vegetable.
* didn't mention Buhari oooo
Pls
me
not.
Re: I Heard A Heavy Cry From Aso Rock-rev Fr Mbaka by joe4real12: 9:30am On Jul 07, 2017
Rubbish man, asshole preacher.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sheep Without A Shepherd - Olamide Obire / Day 1:why do catholics use images and icons / Job's Grace Encounter - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.