Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Consumption Of Local Herbs ( Agbo ); How Safe? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Consumption Of Local Herbs ( Agbo ); How Safe? (342 Views)

My Regrets As A Part Time Student, That I Won't Wish For Anyone-amaka Agbo / How safe is e-cigarettes and other vaping devices / Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consumption Of Local Herbs ( Agbo ); How Safe? by fama85(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2017
Are you the type that takes local herbs (Agbo) with no mind of reasoning the content and ingredients it composes?.
I think It is time to help ourselves with awareness and the time is now.

The HSEQ Professionals Nigeria Team will be live on twitter with the topic CONSUMPTION OF LOCAL HERBS (AGBO); HOW SAFE?
Follow the team between the hour of 6-7pm today @9jahsepros with #9jahsetalk for your contributions and responses.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

NECO-GCE 2017 Application Form Is Out-guideline / 12 Ways To Improve Your Positive Life, #4 We Inspire You! / Ex, Current And Aspirant..............jupeb Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.