Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i (80105 Views)

Covenant & LBS Alum,aide Okosun Emerges Best MBA Exec In Africa & Top 6 Globally / Leaked Video Of A Wanted Gang Member Who Put A Gun Between A Girl's Vagina And.. / Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Texty: 4:52am On Apr 05, 2017
I recently listened to a friend of mine narrate how her vagina had undergone a '' radical transformation'' from loose to tight after using dozes of alum to shrink back her vagina and make it tighter.
I first heard about using alum to tighten the vagina from a friend of mine , but never got to belive it.
I wasn't as curious then as I am now to research and find out if it was true . Besides, my concern is that whats the cons of using alum will it affect child birth for ladies or? !!!
Since my friend brought up the topic again, I felt it was time to do a comprehensive research .
Check out my findings below

An alum is both a specific chemical compound called 'hydrated potassium aluminium sulphate' or 'Potassium alum', and a wider class of chemical compounds simply called the 'Alums'.It usually comes in a solid rocky or powdered form.
An alum powder mixed with water can temporarily tighten the walls of the vagina for about 30 minutes. However, habitual use alum in the vagina can cause yeast infections as well as cause irritation for both you and your partner.
Alot of women attested that indeed alum does work and can be used during vaginal douching.
A lady ( names withheld) claimed she used it so much , that at one point her partner ''couldn't get in'' as in penetrate.
Douching is washing or cleaning out the vagina with water or other mixtures of fluids. Usually douches are prepackaged mixes of water and vinegar, baking soda, or iodine.
Some claimed that adding a teaspoonful of alum in a douche can indeed do wonders tightening the vaginal walls and enhance maximum pleasure during sex ( interesting).
However, a doctor named Dr Frankyln said ''You should never ever use alum in the vagina," "It's a very irritating substance to the vaginal lining. It's not good for the vagina. It scars it,"
He suggested other forms and ways of tightening the vaginal walls usingKegel exercises which strengthen the pelvic floor and prevent the vagina from losing its elasticity from the outset.
Has anyone in the house used an alum before ''down there''? Did it work and did you experience any complications later?
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Texty: 4:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Hope this makes front page
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by baylord101(m): 5:21am On Apr 05, 2017
After series of roff and express sex with abortion, Una wan de use alum to deceive guys with tight and smelling pssy.

Lalasticlala

Pls take this to front page so dt whenever guys sight package oloso dm go knw na alum make ham tight.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by avril9(f): 5:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmmmm the things women do to artificially save a situation,instead of them to open when necessary than allow the whole express go through them. If you have used it and it really works then you are welcome to testify.

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by fergie001: 5:44am On Apr 05, 2017
I don die
No wonder.

Chaiiiiiii

9 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by shikshark: 5:48am On Apr 05, 2017
well with my 30+ years experience in pvssy handling, if i see a pvssy that have been alumized ill know, because if labia minora and majora are relaxed and pvssy is tight, my brother check the house for a bottle of alum.

25 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by FearFactor1: 5:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Information...

Guys beware of these ALUManis.

Lengths women will go to deceive us...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Rtopzy(f): 5:58am On Apr 05, 2017
Yeah, it does but got side effect

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2017
avril9:
Hmmmmm the things women do to artificially save a situation,instead of them to open when necessary than allow the whole express go through them. If you have used it and it really works then you are welcome to testify.

It tightens and the worst any alum watched pussy hardly get wet.

6 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by modelsms10: 6:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Whats the source?
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Nwachukwu1986(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2017
modelsms10:

Whats the source?

I don jam babe with it. Did all I could it com tight like a virgin pussy. But na girl person talk how sweet she b . Me com suprise
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by eleojo23: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2017
Although alum is very effective in making your vagina tight again, it is not the best option. Why is it so? The pH value of alum is around 3. The pH value of your vagina is between from 4 to 5. What does this mean? Alum has lower pH value and this shows that alum is more acidic than the average vagina.
Alum will affect the pH balance. When the pH balance is affected, your vagina is at the risk of getting infected . It becomes easy for microorganisms like yeast (Candida Albicans), fungus and bacteria to attack your vaginal region. This is the main reason why alum is not recommended for vaginal tightening be medical experts.

How dies the pH imbalance lead to candida infection?
Candida Albicans has been found to thrive in everything from pH 2 to 10. However, studies demonstrate that it needs an alkaline environment to change from its yeast form into the pathogenic fungal hyphae form.
Some of the toxins that Candida emits, like ammonia, are actually used by the yeast to alter the pH in the environment it is in so it will be more alkaline, which then allows it to morph into the fungal form. If the environment is too acidic (and this can be caused by alum), Candida will simply release ammonia to create the conditions that it prefers and it begins to thrive thus leading to vaginal candidiasis.
You don't know what Vaginal candidiasis is? Well, just google it 'cos I can't go into that now since Nairalanders hate long epistles.

15 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by avril9(f): 6:30am On Apr 05, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

and the testimonies are rolling in, but wait o na man u be, which way?

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by THUNDAR(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2017
space booked! Nothing mankind no go ever see
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2017
What made the paussy loose in the first
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by eleojo23: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2017
crotonite:
What made the paussy loose in the first

jericco1:
Hmm, How did it get loose in the first place?

When you get married and your wife has her first child, you will know the answer to this your question.

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by modelsms10: 6:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

I don jam babe with it. Did all I could it com tight like a virgin pussy. But na girl person talk how sweet she b . Me com suprise

And who said they hardly get wet?
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2017
modelsms10:

And who said they hardly get wet?
after many romance she no wet. He den used lubricant or have u bleeped babe with alum pussy befor ?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by royal231(m): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2017
Ok like this baa?

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Idydarling(f): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2017
na wa oooo
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by royal231(m): 7:17am On Apr 05, 2017
royal231:
Ok like this baa?

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by tstx(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2017
kai.... Girls
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by jericco1(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Hmm, How did it get loose in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by modelsms10: 7:19am On Apr 05, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
after many romance she no wet. He den used lubricant or have u bleeped babe with alum pussy befor ?
pls stop. Many factors can be responsible.So u cant say conclusively its alum. Just like some girls cant cum no matter what, in which case a lot of factors could be responsible.
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by jericco1(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2017
eleojo23:

When you get married and your wife has her first child, you will know the answer to this your question.
is that so that?
My bad. Thought twas as a result of constant drilling.
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Nbote(m): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2017
First things first, @OP, U jus plagiarized someone's article from 2013 without as much as any credit to d original owner.

Ladies sha.. But com to think of it, what moral justification do guys who need tramadol and other combination have to judge gals who have used alum to retighten their walls? It's jus tit for tat in my own opinion.. On a lighter note, If it's gud for d goose, then it's gud for d gizzard/Uganda.. I'm more interested in knowing how to detect an alumni pussy and it's side effects

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2017
modelsms10:

pls stop. Many factors can be responsible.So u cant say conclusively its alum. Just like some girls cant cum no matter what, in which case a lot of factors could be responsible.

In a girl that has such case what do u think would b her weak point
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by nsiazu: 8:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Hmmm! Wonders shall never end.
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by Adesiji77: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Question for the.... lipsrsealed
Re: Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i by oseiwe(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2017
Texty babe, if you want to use alum, you are free. I have no idea about chemicals, toxins and vaginas. I'm sorry to hear you have lost your elasticity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.