Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile (4022 Views)

Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone / 24 Hours With Tecno's Latest Tablet. / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2017
Hey Guys

So I don't know if you'd noticed but Jumia have a really big promotion happening right now that I don't want you to miss out on. To celebrate their Five Year Anniversary Jumia are giving out massive discounts. And that's where TECNO comes in, Jumia have partnered with TECNO Mobile to let you get the best TECNO mobile phones at the best price out there.
And no, this is not a prank . Jumia have slashed the prices it's almost too good to be true .

Thats right the Phantom 6, the W5 Lite, the W1 and even the newest member of the TECNO family, the CAMON CX Air are all on sale. Just hurry and get yourself a deal.
To top it all off, for every CAMON CX Air that you buy, you get a FREE TECNO BOOM J8 headphone. Yes. That's right .
The deal is just that sweet.
Are you interested? Visit here to get yourself a phone https://www.jumia.co.ke/catalog/?q=TECNO.

Cheers guys

1 Like

Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Poshkeez: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2017
I need a phone but I don't have much, let's see if I can get a good deal
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Ennyholar: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Poshkeez:
I need a phone but I don't have much, let's see if I can get a good deal
What kinda phone do you wish to buy?
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by shiftback: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
hope they are on for sale at a discount. Money scarce but we need a good smartphone grin
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2017
shiftback:
hope they are on for sale at a discount. Money scarce but we need a good smartphone grin

Lol, that's true. Reason why you should leverage on this awoof to get good tecno phones at discounted prices
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Poshkeez: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2017
Ennyholar:

What kinda phone do you wish to buy?

The new cx
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by hilaryitobore(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
We should see the effect on d prices of their phones,all still the same undecided grin
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Ejadike(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Free Tecno Boom J8??!! Now that's so mental!! Happy Anniversary to Jumia
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by kanfixng: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2017
We would try resolve all phone issues, just post it on this thread and get quick response https://www.nairaland.com/3901675/resolve-mobile-phones-tablets-laptop
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Ennyholar: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Poshkeez:

The new cx
Coool
CX should probably be around 55 to 57k
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Nice one. An opportunity to get that phone at bargain
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Ejadike:
Free Tecno Boom J8??!! Now that's so mental!! Happy Anniversary to Jumia

bro it's Boom headphones not Boom J8 phone o
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Poshkeez: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Iamdemola:

Lol, uncle saw boom and mind skipped headphones. I don't blame him, we all love new and free phones
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Behankey(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Iamdemola:

Lol, all na Boom and na Tecno do am grin
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Behankey:

Boom headphone different from boom J8. Lol
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Behankey(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
So this means Tecno phones on Jumia now will come at a discount? Sounds tempting.

1 Like

Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Behankey(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
SleekMadam:

Boom headphone different from boom J8. Lol
Yes na, But Boom headset sef follow Boom J8 come ni. So dem be almost the same thing.
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by scarycuteface(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Behankey:
So this means Tecno phones on Jumia now will come at a discount? Sounds tempting.
Yes, if you order for Tecno phones now, you'll get them at a lower price. But if you're thinking of getting one, hurry because this will end next week.

1 Like

Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Behankey(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
scarycuteface:
Yes, if you order for Tecno phones now, you'll get them at a lower price. But if you're thinking of getting one, hurry because this will end next week.
Now that's nice. Sure people will take advantage of this so they can lay their hands on some phones.
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by travelguide(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
I've always had this Tecno Camon CX Air in mind. Heard it has mad camera.
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Behankey:
Yes na, But Boom headset sef follow Boom J8 come ni. So dem be almost the same thing.

Behankey! Behankey!! Boom ambassador, lol
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Youngpo413: 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
travelguide:
I've always had this Tecno Camon CX Air in mind. Heard it has mad camera.
buy xiaomi.
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Behankey:

It's good to know the prizes so person no go vex at the end of it all
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Poshkeez:

Lol, uncle saw boom and mind skipped headphones. I don't blame him, we all love new and free phones

Lol! I don't blame him. The way Tecno dashes out phones these days is second to none
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Iamdemola:

Lol! I don't blame him. The way Tecno dashes out phones these days is second to none

There's even awoof going on at the moment for the cx limited edition on twitter
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by kogbaski99: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tecno the best mobile brand here
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2017
SleekMadam:

There's even awoof going on at the moment for the cx limited edition on twitter

I saw it, I tried but didn't win it. So painful
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by hero10(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2017
Tecno Camon C9 for sale, it's very neat and working perfectly. with the follow come charger. 41k. o7o32...773547
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Iamdemola:

I saw it, I tried but didn't win it. So painful

Pele, a couple of people won the phone on my TL
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
SleekMadam:

Pele, a couple of people won the phone on my TL

I trust Tecno to come up with another freebie
Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by SleekMadam: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Iamdemola:

I trust Tecno to come up with another freebie

Another one don dey already nah, as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: Celebrate Jumia's Five Years Anniversary With TECNO Mobile by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
SleekMadam:

Another one don dey already nah, as e dey hot

That's what they are known for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Help Me Choose Between This 3 Phones / Installation Problem On My Nokia E65 / PHANTOM X Review: Premium Hardware, Mid-range Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.