Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma (3146 Views)

Chioma Akpotha And Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Empress Njamah With Chioma Chukwuka, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot And Ufuoma / Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by Amagite(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2017
Nollywood actresses and friends, Ufuoma McDermott, Chioma Chukwuka and Omoni Oboli seems to be head over heels with RMD’s lips as they seem to be all wanting to have a taste of his lips.

Yesterday was RMD’s birthday, and Ufuoma posted a birthday message for him and gushed about how she liked that they kissed in the movie ‘ Okafor’s Law’. Then this happened….

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/struggle-kiss-rmd-movie-omoni-obioli-chioma-chukwuka-mcdermott.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by Jostico: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Future husband see your future wife slaying grand pa .
Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by onyekachee(f): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2017
where are their husbands

oya come and hold your wives

1 Like

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by pzphoto(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2017
lobatan
Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by DIKEnaWAR: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2017
What this Ufoma is writing is what happens to you when you marry an Oyibo vegetable for the money.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by EmyLeo(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
onyekachee:
where are there husbands
Lol,as in!!! correct holding..

1 Like

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by Brown14: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2017
women...no shame!!

2 Likes

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
I would fvck this man without thinking twice. Infact I would fvck him raw....

1 Like

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by freakthingz(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fresca:

Just shhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by lilmax(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
onyekachee:
where are there husbands

one of the things that irritates me on nairaland

what is "there"?

1 Like

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by onyekachee(f): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilmax:
one of the things that irritates me on nairaland
it was a typo error,but if u still feel irritated sorry there is nothing I can do about your feelings

2 Likes

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by lilmax(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
onyekachee:
it was a typo error,but if u still feel irritated sorry there is nothing I can do about your feelings
okay
Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by 7footre(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fresca:

cheesy cheesy

Chai! When some people are begging to put just d tip o.

3 Likes

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by Rooneyboy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nawa o, people's wives. May God not give me such ladies as a wife.
# I reject such women in my life in jesus name.
#AMEN
Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by ChiefSweetus: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lmaoooooooooo!!!!!!!

Even if you don't respect yourself, or the idiòt that married you, or his umunna, or your family, at least respect your children.

Grown friggin' married fuckin-aśs women.

Lmaooooooooooo!!!! Imagine Joke Silva talking this trash, or Pete Edochie's wife. God forbid I marry this type of new generation foòls.

Omoni must be there. Super olosho. And this ufuoma girl is a disgrace unto her self for this utter idiocy of a so-called birthday post to a married man. Frivolous thot. No wonder she had no reservations about her unladylike conduct some years back.

2 Likes

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by ChiefSweetus: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
The mumu RMD sef go dey feel himself low-key cos na as you dey take relate with person go give am confidence to talk or write certain things to you.

Man has been Naija's most crushed on celeb since 1990.
My GOD! From Checkmate days till now.

The girls and women that were crushing on him then are 50yr - 65yrs now lmaoooo.

And the ones that are crushing now weren't even born then. He has captured and is maintaining 3 demographics.

Teens, mature ladies, grannies. Only one man. cry

1 Like

Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Amagite:
Yesterday was RMD’s birthday, and Ufuoma posted a birthday message for him and gushed about how she liked that they kissed in the movie ‘ Okafor’s Law’...

That will surely boost her résumé...
Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by CaptainGOOD: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fresca:

Nigerians how did we get to this level?.
Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by egopersonified(f): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
The mumu RMD sef go dey feel himself low-key cos na as you dey take relate with person go give am confidence to talk or write certain things to you.

Man has been Naija's most crushed on celeb since 1990.
My GOD! From Checkmate days till now.

The girls and women that were crushing on him then are 50yr - 65yrs now lmaoooo.

And the ones that are crushing now weren't even born then. He has captured and is maintaining 3 demographics.

Teens, mature ladies, grannies. Only one man. cry

sorry, I know it hurts
Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by ChiefSweetus: 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
egopersonified:

sorry, I know it hurts
I won't front... it actually hurts a little grin
Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by egopersonified(f): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
I won't front... it actually hurts a little grin
I could hear the pain in your words
Re: The Struggle To Kiss RMD!!! – Between Omoni Obioli, Chioma Chukwuka And Ufuoma by ChiefSweetus: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
egopersonified:

I could hear the pain in your words
Soooooo wassup. You gots boobsie? wink

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola New Wife: Is It A Rumor? / Wizkid's Son Surprise Tiwa Savage's Son At His Christmas Party With... / Watch Burna Boy's Epic Entrance With "Gorilla' At Wembley Arena, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.