Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' (21511 Views)

Burna Boy To Release His 'African Giant' Album (Track List) / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by WotzupNG: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWONZb9AlKi/?taken-by=wizkidayo

Nigerian International Singer, Wizkid has released the cover art and track list for his ”Sounds From The Other Side” album which will drop June 14, 2017. The album appears to be the first Nigerian album to feature up to 5 A-list American artistes. This will be Wizkid’s first album since he got signed Internationally. Before this, he dropped his debut album titled ”Starboy” followed by ”Ayo” which both enjoyed huge success. Below are the track list and also the album cover art for ”Sounds From The Other Side”.

1. Sweet Love
2. Come Closer ft Drake
3. Naughty Ride ft Major Lazer
4. African Bad Gyal ft Chris Brown
5. Daddy Yo
6. One For Me ft TY Dolla Sign
7. Picture Perfect
8. Nobody
9. Sexy
10. All For Love ft Bucie
11. Dirty Wine ft TY Dolla Sign
12. Gbese ft Trey Songz
13. Bring It Back (Bonus)

http://wotzup.ng/wizkid-releases-album-cover-and-track-list-for-sounds-from-the-other-side/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by WotzupNG: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Lanceslot(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2017
The cover doesn't look cool.

17 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Okaka27(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Lanceslot:
Whaat!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by veekid(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Lanceslot:
Define cool; mumu

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Akshow: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
I hope he stays true to himself and give us the ojuelegba kind of beats not some lousy wanna be American "come closer" garbage

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by BedLam: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2017
Why he face strong for there like Reminisce own )
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by loadedvibes: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017
I be expect am to feature davido o
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Wizbabe

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Jonjerrie(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Album dead on arrival the shit sucks

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by stefanweeks: 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017
abi
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by brightersms(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2017
whataaaasay
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by kenwobs: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Abeg what location is the other side?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by tesppidd: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2017
All these mediocre musicians sef. It would still be one good song them 11 meaningless noises.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by northvietnam(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Aps Nwa..
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by NLProblemChild(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2017
U
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Ladipo10(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2017
Wizkid aka Wizzy aka Baba Nla aka Daddy Yo....
Weldone, you have worked hard for this album. Congrats.

God bless our hustle.

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2017
post=58212184:
sad

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by justi4jesu(f): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2017
cool cool
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by dakeskese(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2017
undecided

Ça va un peu! pas validé
This album no make any sense since Davido no de am. mtswwww!
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Finally! Babanla Don drop another one.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Ereolamide: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Undistilled trash tracks.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by FroshJaynex(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2017
The cover is a no no for me...
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Tbh...the album will be as trashy as the cover.
Wizkid just has grace ,he doesn't make good music again. Even with all the Americana features tongue

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Husty(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2017
I'm not a fan, wake me up when Kiss Daniel releases his own. Next!!!!

If you quote me, segede fall on your mouth and whitlow on your fingers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by cutebae: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2017
aww... I love it

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2017
kenwobs:
Abeg what location is the other side?

He meant to say SOUNDS FROM ZA OZA ROOM

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by Kendroid: 11:16am On Jul 07, 2017
Lanceslot:

U dey c road broda!!
Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by jetbomber17: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
No wonder Davido is jealous

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' by MrMcJay(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2017
post=58212184:

Davido dey backstage dey pack speakers.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Releases 'Risky' Tomorrow / DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2012 ) Full Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.