Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses (2693 Views)

Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM / 400 Level UNIOSUN Student Found Dead After Missing For Days (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Naijasimplenews: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
An Islamic scholar popularly called Alfa and three others have been arrested for butchering a 400-level university student for rituals.

Three ritual killers who allegedly abducted and murdered a 400-level student of the Osun State University, Oluwafemi Shonibare, have been arrested by the State Police Command.
The three suspect, Sakariyau Abdulrofiu, 19, an Islamic scholar popularly called Alfa, Ibrahim Ayuba, 24, and 18-year-old Yusuf Aliu, were arrested after the decomposing We earlier reported that the decomposing body of the victim was discovered behind Abdulrofiu's house.

Punch reports that Shonibare was declared missing from his off-campus apartment on Jafaria Street close to the institution and after nine days of intense search, his corpse was found in a bush behind the Alfa's house.

The find was reported to the police and operatives immediately arrested Abdulrofiu and during interrogation, he confessed that he and the other suspects had killed Shonibare, cut off his head and roasted it as part of the money making rituals.
Abdulrofiu reportedly confessed that they hit Shonibare with a pestle on the head and later butchered him, adding that the deceased’s head was roasted but said that luck eventually ran out on them and they were apprehended by the police.
Confirming the incident, the Osun Police Commissioner of Police, CP Olufimihan Adeoye, said the victim was a 400-level Micro-Biology student of the University.
CP Adeoye, while parading the suspects at the Command's headquarters in Oshogbo, said they carried out the crime on June 26, 2017, at about 7:30 pm at Oke-Bale area of the state capital.

He said the suspects conspired and killed Shonibare by hitting him on the head with a pestle before cutting of his head, two wrists and palms which roasted in a clay pot while the victim's remains were dumped in the bush.
CP Adeoye added that friends of the victim reported him missing on June 27 at 7:45 pm while the information obtained from them led to the arrest of Abdulrofiu who is also an apprentice herbalist, as well as his two accomplices.

SOURCES:http://www.naijasimple.com/2017/07/shockinghow-we-butchered-uniosun.html

1 Share

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Naijasimplenews: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
CC;lalasticlala
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by freakthingz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
N.a. them

I'm really tryna cut down on tribalistic comments but the truth is the truth

AFONJAZZZY!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Favour155(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Just look at teenagers doing rubbish, what type of nonesense is this one, you want to make quick money,

why not start from something good rather than waste the life of your fellow man,

No peace for the wicked anyway. Carry your cross.

5 Likes

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by freakthingz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Before you start quoting me with flat"head, drug dealer, baby factory, potopoto

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Aah

Aboki don de do rituals qoo

Wetin e wan use d money do?

JESUS IS COMING SOON

HE IS REALLY COMING SOON

But Op u sure say na money making rituals?
Ask dem well cuz i no bliv

E fit b Cow making rituals

#Eco99#
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by joe4real12: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Abeg send those bascards to Ikorodu to be judged.
I trust they will do that fast.

1 Like

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by ybalogs(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
THIS IS SO SAD.RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by OgaBuhari: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
My name is Olasunkanmi Yusuf Mustapha Lawal I'm a yoloba muslim from Ogun state.
I must confess that ritualism is our nature. It's in our blood. We need a change and I'm sick and tired of being an afonja...
I regret being born into the Egba omo oduduwa.
In my next world I'll like to be an igbo or a Niger Deltan.

Diebuhari where are you?

3 Likes

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by seyilabi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thank God they are caught and will be made to face full wrath of the law. but some people are not meant to be referred to as a human being.
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Olibboy: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
murderers

1 Like

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by evansfo(f): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Brown roof again! RIP to d dead

1 Like

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Fomaxcool: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
k
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Our people again. Lord have mercy!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Desyner: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
And some persons still say jazz doesn't exist. They should be sent to gay prison.
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by ogaJona(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afonjas again, Ndi aru

3 Likes

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Afonjanightmare(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
What is the definition of Akoba?
Ans: Akoba.......is when u see your old school mate at ikorodu and hails u with BADOO........Bro just disappear cos running wont help

My Yellowbar Amala eaters, please make una take am easy, please

5 Likes

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by yusuffsheriff: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
The blood of Abel is crying...

1 Like

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by CaptainGOOD: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Nawao heartless people evrywhere

1 Like

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by kc2hansome(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
AFON... kini?

2 Likes

Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by DonHummer(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
The victim's head was roasted, wtf!
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Lalas247(f): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Nawao heartless people evrywhere

Oshey but I'm Igbo n Yoruba o
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Martin0(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Oshey but I'm Igbo n Yoruba o
aaaaaaaaaaaa sisi kilode ?
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Lalas247(f): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Martin0:
gringrin Nna eh una just dey surprise Man-pikin everyday nau,
grin
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Martin0(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalas247:

grin
Mehn na all this tinz wey dey sup for una side make me nor fit base there ooo,aggressive people too much
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Lalas247(f): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Martin0:
Mehn na all this tinz wey dey sup for una side make me nor fit base there ooo,aggressive people too much
Haba we are gentle o
Re: 'how We Butchered Uniosun Student, Roasted Head For Rituals' - Alfa Confesses by Martin0(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Haba we are gentle o
Er aaaa see outside truth forget,na only truth make me like them ooo only truth dem click with my life wella for that part..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Screening Based On WAEC Is Rubbish! / Waec Office In Ikorodu Lagos / University Of Nigeria Nsukka(unn) 2018/2019 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.