Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) (38150 Views)

Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) / Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pikin b4 marriage issorite lipsrsealed
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Olibboy: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Zamani still dey carry b*tches #pic1
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
nice
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
bigblackbooty:
Nice
Nawao for dis ur username,pics or adonbelieve
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by DaBillionnaire: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he is intelligent.
Proficiency in writing doesn't spell brilliance.

The boy is handsome sha

I dedicate my FTC to our future Nobel Prize Winner; Nnamdi KANU.

nobel prize winner for what sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by arewaboy01(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
SirMichael1:
Stupid broke ass nigga! Just be enjoying the remaining'change' you have in your account until you tend to street begging. I can't even remember when last he released a song that was a hit.

Mehn... The money from his last hit 'Aboki' is still putting food on his table... grin The money go soon finish like Efe's N25mil cry
dumb rich asss nigga! how much u gaht
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Mommakid(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice start, two kponmo up there sha smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
For me, over 90% of Naija's celebrities see that word CELEBRITY as meaning CELEBRATE TODAY AND BEG TOMORROW.
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hope it's his .. no resemblance f
grin

But graduate to what exactly ... guy never do u I finish na
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by joenor(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice one, but this your pickin so?
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by rugipp(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Papiikush:
That kid doesn't look anything like him. Maybe he should go for DNA lipsrsealed

Go for DNA what?
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Papiikush:
That kid doesn't look anything like him. Maybe he should go for DNA lipsrsealed

He looks like young mike tyson. Only softer.
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
Awww
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
SirMichael1:
Broke ass nigga! Just be enjoying the remaining 'change' you have left in your account until you tend to street begging. I can't even remember when last he released a song that was a hit.

Mehn... The money from his last hit 'Aboki' is still putting food on his table... grin The money go soon finish like Efe's N25mil cry
joblessness is a sin
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by swegiedon(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
sukkot:
Why he wear snow shoe na. abi snow dey naija ? yeyebrity
you ain't got chill brah
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by sukkot: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
swegiedon:

you ain't got chill brah
am trolling bro lol
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
lovely.
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Raheemzee(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
SirMichael1:
Broke ass nigga! Just be enjoying the remaining 'change' you have left in your account until you tend to street begging. I can't even remember when last he released a song that was a hit.

stupid attention seeker.... OK,we don notice you.bye!
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by SirMichael1: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
joblessness is a sin

Slüt, since you work as a mod on NL, why don't you do your fūçkīñg job and stay the hell outta mine. undecided

So you think the crapy empty verbiage you nonchalantly scribbled holds water? You need a fūçkīñg job slimy-hoe, a real one moròn.
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by SirMichael1: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Raheemzee:
stupid attention seeker.... OK,we don notice you.bye!

You're not worthy of being call a fathomless retard_ because it will be an insolence to retards. Dirty cocksucking scumbag! Take your silly ass and skedaddle the hell outta my mention
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Raheemzee(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

You're not worthy of being call a fathomless retard_ because it will be an insolence to retards. Dirty cocksucking scumbag! Take your silly ass and skedaddle the hell outta my mention
hon. Pat's gateman, e really pain you sha....people live up to a hundred,not because they eat good food but because they stay above hate....dick sucking gay,iceprince is more successful than both your paternal and maternal family members combined... Swallow that!
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by SirMichael1: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Raheemzee:
hon. Pat's gateman, e really pain you sha....people live up to a hundred,not because they eat good food but because they stay above hate....dick sucking gay,iceprince is more successful than both my paternal and maternal family members combined... Swallow that!

Yes and even that gormless cretin you douche call a father. undecided
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by favexx(f): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Why the boy come resemble kiss daniel
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Bottombelle: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

Slüt, since you work as a mod on NL, why don't you do your fūçkīñg job and stay the hell outta mine. undecided

So you think the crapy empty verbiage you nonchalantly scribbled holds water? You need a fūçkīñg job slimy-hoe, a real one moròn.
you need Jesus
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by SirMichael1: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
you need Jesus
Hoe, so from needing a fūçkīñg job to 'I need Jesus' right? Why don't you take a hike with your flat bony ass outta my sight. Huh?! Can you do that for me?
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by henrymars14(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yes he is
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

Hoe, so from needing a fūçkīñg job to 'I need Jesus' right? Why don't you take a hike with your flat bony ass outta my sight. Huh?! Can you do that for me?
no until you have sense
Re: Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) by Raheemzee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yes i am even abashed of that gormless cretin i call a father. undecided
hahahaha,we are all ashamed of you and your daft dad. we pray sense fall on both of you soon so that we can at least notice some evidence of brain in that heavy load on your necks.

bye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) / Mavin Singer Di'ja Teaches In A School In Kaduna,Donates Books To Them(pics / Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.