Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Relocating From Warri To Zaria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating From Warri To Zaria (449 Views)

Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story / Man Treks From Lagos To Zaria For Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocating From Warri To Zaria by JohnieWalker(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
I am planning on relocating to Zaria from Warri. Although I served there (Zaria) and finished earlier this year and I really liked the place. By the way, my type of work is done online so location is not a problem. Do you think it's a good idea?
My family is based in warri and I have family in Abuja.
Re: Relocating From Warri To Zaria by jiangchu: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
even if you must relocate to the north. you can do that after October first.

I dont blame you Okorocha once said an average hausa man is more informed than an ibo man. why? because he is always with his radio. you work online yet you don't know hausa will always keep to thier words.

1 Like

Re: Relocating From Warri To Zaria by JohnieWalker(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
jiangchu:
even if you must relocate to the north. you can do that after October first.

I dont blame you Okorocha once said an average hausa man is more informed than an ibo man. why? because he is always with his radio. you work online yet you don't know hausa will always keep to thier words.
You don't have to worry about that...

(1) (Reply)

Help on USA Admission / Nigerian Air Force Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / Safety Hints On Using A Commercial Bike Known As "Okada".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.