Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. (802 Views)

Naira Marley Disgraced | Wizkid Promise & Fail? | Speed Darlington & Tunde Ednut / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wizkid is currently planning to do a show in 4 states when he comes back to Nigeria. Promise to give one of his lucky fan 10 Million naira. 

He announce this via his twitter Account. 

Check More Via Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/07/wizkid-promise-to-give-his-fans-10.html?m=1

Re: Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
we are waiting
Re: Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. by vecman222(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Big name..daddy yo!
Re: Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. by Lalas247(f): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hmmm we shall see
Re: Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. by dollarcoolcat(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Trust internet to kip ths tweet safe nd sound till u comebck
Re: Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
gimme a glass of water
Re: Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. by ModusOperandi(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
dollarcoolcat:
Trust internet to kip ths tweet safe nd sound till u comebck
normal. I just screenshot it sef..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. by Hotshawarma(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Trust me his followers Don increase by the mention of this news....grin
Re: Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. by crazyABO(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yea we need him to do things like this if you guys wanna fight or oppress each other do it in this way and not the other way round wink

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Dirty Boy Who Just Loves To Have Fun — Mr Eazi / There’s Nothing Wrong With Me, Eniola Badmus Declares / I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.