Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism (505 Views)

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus(Confirmation Thread)Update* / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / This Is Why I Cannot Just Keep My Atheism To Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by tobechi74: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
agnostic , come in. let's discuss
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by tobechi74: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
first and foremost,I am a Christian, a Catholic
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by tobechi74: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
an agnostic is one who avoids the question of god. avoid choosing yes or no, belief or unbelief..atheism or theism
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by tobechi74: 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
atheism makes a definite choice .it bets against god. it lives as if there is no god ..theism bets that there is God.

agnostic prefer neutral.it tries to avoid choice. it wants to escape responsibility associated with choice and being committed to such choice
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by hopefulLandlord: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
all agnostics and atheists are hellbound just like Muslims, Hindus, Jews etc according to your doctrine

why then do you prefer one over the other?
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by tobechi74: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
no body can prove God and no one can disprove god so both are wrong so I prefer not to choose. it is like traveling to Lagos and reaching a t junction. and not knowing whether to go left or right. atheist choose left while theist choose right

agnostic prefer to remain in the middle not taking any decision. it may sound reasonable but
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by tobechi74: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
life is about risk. if you don't take a choice,how will you go to Lagos
car of life is moving .time doesn't wait
as car remains stagnant,it's engine detoriates
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by tobechi74: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
suppose a guy proposes to a girl and she doesn't answer yes or no,how would you feel

.she keeps saying I don't know whether I will marry you or not. guy keeps asking for fifty years,same reply. till they both get old and die ..

she ended up not marrying him,and not giving him an answer .

invariably, she said no to the proposals. not saying yes = saying no= failure to give positive answer
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by tobechi74: 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
agnostic sometimes have a problem with taking decisions due to fear of commitment and responsibility
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by obinna58(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wen brain is paining someone, this is the result
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by tobechi74: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
all agnostics and atheists are hellbound just like Muslims, Hindus, Jews etc according to your doctrine

why then do you prefer one over the other?

either hot or cold .if you are warm spit you out
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Agnostics also believe that knowledge of the existence of god is also unknowable and so they cannot say with certainty whether or not god exists because they have no means of determining whether that is true or not.
Re: Why I Prefer Atheism To Agnotism by geoworldedu: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2017
May spaghetti forgive this op, Ramen cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I'm Now A New Born Again Christian, What Is The Easiest Way To Study The Bible? / Asigidi Killed A Lady And Her Daughter In Ondo State. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 23/07/2017) Dangers Of Financial Storms I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.