Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

MTN Nigeria Launches MTN Shortz Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Nigeria Launches MTN Shortz Service (1834 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / MTN Nigeria Limited Changes To PLC Ahead Of NSE Listing / MTN Nigeria Experiencing Dawntimes; MTN Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Launches MTN Shortz Service by temitofa(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
In an effort to constantly deliver relevant and thrilling digital services to its subscribers, MTN Nigeria has launched a video streaming service called MTN SHORTZ.

MTN Shortz is designed to be a combined set of short-form video content - clips less than 10 minutes, which are arranged in channels accessible via the MTN Play website.

MTN Shortz is a platform showcasing video content from various categories.

Below are the MTN Shortz FAQs for more information.

MTN SHORTZ FAQ

Q. What is MTN Shortz?
A. MTN Shortz is an aggregated set of short-form video content (video less than 10min) arranged in channels accessed via the MTN Play website. It is an ecosystem showcasing video content from diverse categories with the aim of creating monetization opportunities for content creators.

Q. How will Customers access MTN Shortz?
A. Customer can access MTN Shortz on MTN Play via the following URL:
http://wap.mtnonlineplay.com/ or by texting the keyword – “Shortz” to 700.

Q. Who can subscribe to MTN Shortz?
A. MTN Shortz is available to all MTN customers on Prepaid A. You will be charged the channel subscription fee and will subsequently be granted access to view all videos within the channel

Q. How many channels can I subscribe to?
A. You can subscribe to all channels on Shortz

Q. How much will I be charged for subscribing to a Shortz Channel?
A. You will be charged the applicable channel fee of N50/week for regular channels and N100/week for premium channel

Q. When I subscribe to a channel can I download the videos for offline viewing?
A. No, videos cannot be downloaded for now. That download/offline feature will be coming soon.

Read More at: http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/07/mtn-nigeria-introducec-mtn-shortz.html

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Pro Or Infinix Note 4? / Redmi Note 7 For Sale(sold) / Selling My Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.