Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

HELP! My 11 Month Boy Cant Bear To See Me Attached To My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP! My 11 Month Boy Cant Bear To See Me Attached To My Wife (3501 Views)

My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / My 11 Year Old Son Having His First Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My 11 Month Boy Cant Bear To See Me Attached To My Wife by ImaIma1(f): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
nana228:
Disciplined for what please, can you explain further? This child is just 11months old biko, did you read that part?

Like if he always tries to get attention at those times, allow him cry. Especially if his diaper is not wet...he is nit hungry, hot,etc. Crying never killed a baby. Let him/she exercise his or lungs. grin
Re: HELP! My 11 Month Boy Cant Bear To See Me Attached To My Wife by tuscani: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
lilmax:
your wife is the problem

divorce her
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin afonja spotted
Re: HELP! My 11 Month Boy Cant Bear To See Me Attached To My Wife by chachanga: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
timilehing:
Maybe, just maybe you do lobby for the milk factory produce too undecided

Bulls-Eye!

The young dude's gotta be protecting his food-source!!

Be careful, he doesn't land you a 'fatherly' uppercut for your continued infringement on his property rights!!!
Re: HELP! My 11 Month Boy Cant Bear To See Me Attached To My Wife by Nickymezor(f): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2017
chachanga:

Bulls-Eye!

The young dude's gotta be protecting his food-source!!

Be careful, he doesn't land you a 'fatherly' uppercut for your continued infringement on his property rights!!!
Lol, no b only uppercut, back hands slap nko? KIDS WILL ALWAYS B KIDS.. OP, he will out grow it soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour / Pastor Marries A 14 Yr Old Girl / Post Ur Xmas Shopping And Their Prices (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.