Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Help!: What Is The Ucas Score For Ssce? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!: What Is The Ucas Score For Ssce? (2166 Views)

How To Perfectly Choose Subjects For SSCE / WAEC Exam / Exxonmobil Corporation 2015 Scholarship For SSCE Holders / Yabatech Way Of Calculating Postutme Score For Addmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!: What Is The Ucas Score For Ssce? by FLOW101: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2010
Moderator please kindly move this to the front page. I need urgent response. God bless you.

Hi All,
I need your assistance. I am in the process of applying for some jobs here in the UK. The problem is that the recruiters keep asking for UCAS score but I only hold SSCE O- level qualifications (WAEC and NECO). I am even considering using the NECO result as it is better than the WAEC result. I have to convert it to its UCAS equivalent but I cannot do this. Can anyone help me?
Here is the NECO result.

English Language - A1
Mathematics - B3
Geography - B2
Economics - B3
Biology - B2
Agricultural Science- B2
Chemistry - C5
Physics - D7

NS: I have visited UCAS site and could not make the conversion there.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Admission Latest Gist / What Is Happen In Benin City Between Eieye And / NOUN Or University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.