Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) (26322 Views)

Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / Female FRSC Officer Dragging Steering With A Driver Another Smashes The Screen / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by chimere66: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
According to the story shared by an online user,the lady pictured below died today as a result of recklessness of touts(Akwa Ibom Motto Tax Force) employed by the Ministry of Transport in Akwa Ibom.

The deceased,Anwanabasi Eshiet,was killed by the touts employed by the ministry of Transport in the process of enforcing the ministry's rules.The deceased who was a passenger died while the touts were dragging the steering with the driver not minding the plight of the passengers.

Anwangabasi has two lovely children and a helpless husband. Anwangabasi suffered for the State government.She worked with the ministry of Local Government at Eket.She came to Uyo today for a promotional interview leaving her two children at home. 

May her soul RIP.Amen;

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/mother-of-two-dies-in-akwa-ibom-as.html

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by chimere66: 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2017

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Vision4God: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2017
This is too bad. God Comfort her family.

4 Likes

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by HausaOverlord: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Oh my God, may she find peace, wic kind country b dis, walking dead president, yahoo pastors, ritualist alfas, boko haramists, cyber criminals and now murderous touts, God dey.

5 Likes

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2017
cry
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by dingbang(m): 12:10am On Jul 08, 2017
I tell myself say if I become minister of transport, I go just build prisons with my own pocket monety take arrest all these touts

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Ever8054: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2017
in my country the killers of this woman will not be punished....RIP..its a really frustrating when you wake up to know you Nigerian...

11 Likes

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by ibkgab001: 12:59am On Jul 08, 2017
Truly we wake up in Zoo everyday

Nnamdi kanu (2016)

God punish those taut and thugs that caused her untimely death
RIP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by juman(m): 2:47am On Jul 08, 2017
What a country!

Human life is as cheap as that of an insect.

2 Likes

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by wite111(m): 4:53am On Jul 08, 2017
RIP
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by NaijaElba(m): 5:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Seems It's a curse for one to be a Nigerian citizen. If police didn't kill you....tout will. God in whatever way we have offended you please u need to forgive us as a country....enough of all these terrible news that's emanating from all the four walls of the country. How did we get to this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Pavore9: 5:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Disheartening.
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by dbynonetwork: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Blame BUHARI...
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by omenka(m): 6:10am On Jul 08, 2017
ibkgab001:
Truly we wake up in Zoo everyday

Nnamdi kanu (2016)
Not on this thread, come on! Have some respect for the dead. sad

3 Likes

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Rip Lady
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2017
So let me get this straight, touts were dragging the steering wheel with the driver of the car the deceased woman boarded and it resulted in an accident which led to her death...... So what casualty did the touts and the driver suffer? undecided
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

It's sad.
Those perverts there should close her spread legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am offering a new service through Fiverr.com
You get 2 Basic Logos + Source File + PNG JPEG Files + Paper Mockup for just $5(N2000) (Naira Debit Cards works on Fiverr).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by bsideboii(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm....can't they employ another way of collecting this revenue from these drivers? Hope she is compensated accordingly.

RIP To her
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Sleyanya1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
cry

It hurts so bad, I can say with 99.99% accuracy that the cause of the struggle with the driver was never above N200.

cry Now a mother of two just lost her life.

Please let's do well to scold and insist that the driver stop his car ( whenever such struggle occurs & you're in the car).

If they won't stop to pay the Tax tout, they should stop for you to come down.

Life no get duplicate.

R.I.P to the Dead.

2 Likes

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by holluwai(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Shame
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by OsuGanja(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
I HATE NIGERIA.....NO GO QUOTE ME TALK THRASH
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by pterson(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
An assurance of their madness
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Motto task force.

Nothing we no go hear for 9ja.
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by pterson(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
It's sad. Those perverts there should close her spread legs.

*weeps
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by veacea: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Which at naija
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by ikwilfred(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Vision4God:
This is too bad. God Comfort her family.
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by slawomir: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by awa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Too bad
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Jabioro: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
We are living in a disorganized country, where the governance organized disorganized group back it with a death trap bill ..It won't happened like this if we have a caring governance system who care for her citizens. Who we shall blame?
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by itiswellandwell: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
So sad. Rip

Check my signature for your full capacity powerbank

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Attempts Stabbing Driver Who Slapped Him / A Jamaican Man Chose The Wrong Person To Try To Extort/ Scam / Man Jumps And Commits Suicide In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.