Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) (30166 Views)

Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by sar33: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2017
As shared by Harta Whodohmar who lives in Uyo....

'Happy new year to all  my  friends,  relatives and colleagues this  post is  a special privilege to  me considering  all  that  has  happened to me in the year 2016.
Wednesday the 21st of December 2016 I went to  first  Bank Abak road to  deposit some  money on coming  out from  the  banking hall the  security had  blocked  the  main entrance,  I requested theat they should open the gate so  I can drive out to  meet up wornto meet up with Keystone Bank before they close for the day.

The   drunk mobile policeman came to  the  scene and   enquired to  know what  is going on,  I responded by telling him to ask  the  security
Angrily he pushed me  out and  came after me  with  his  riffle, hit my headwith the riffle and  ran along with  passersby everyone abandoned me me only for a friend to  rush me to  the  hospital
after series of scanning and  x-ray doctor's diagnose that  my skulll was broken and that  pieces of my skull had fallen into my  brain

Trust me I am  gradually recovering,elseyou wouldn't see this post
I now thknow the  full meaning of pains
Special thanks  to  all who visited me,  tothose whoput phone calls across and  to  those who  prayed to  God  on my  behalf. 
My unreserved gratitude goes permanently to God for seeing me  through the operation and  still sustaining me, even when I didn't have the millions that  was requested'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/drunk-policeman-allegedly-brutalise-man.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by sar33: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by sar33: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2017
sar33:
More
more

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by madridguy(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2017
Never argue with a man with gun. Not trying to castigate you but knowing fully that majority of Nigeria policemen are beast you should have avert the ugly incident by leaving your car behind and come for it later.

I fear Nigeria police pass Ebola. Wish you speedy recovery.

34 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2017
The Policeman should be punished...and should be sacked from his job.

Drunk on duty and misuse of power.

28 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2017
There are certain RULES I observe when armed or dealing with armed men.
These RULES guide how I talk, associate, interact and relate with them.

1.NEVER ARGUE WITH THE MAN WITH THE GUN. Do whatsoever he says cause you never can tell his frustrations and intent.
2. Never stand in front of the barrel of the gun. U might accidentally become a victim of an accidental discharge.
3. At any point in time you hear the sound of a gun - DUCK! I repeat DUCK!!
4. When you see a man with a gun arguing with a crowd surrounding him. Please stay away from the crowd. In short, leave that geographical location. He might use "being overpowered" as the excuse for his shooting spree event. The dead can't give testimonies in court.
5. PLEASE AND PLEASE, AVOID PEOPLE WITH GUNS WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK. I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD. ALCOHOL GIVES FALSE CONFIDENCE AND FALSE CONFIDENCE COULD GET YOU KILLED IN SECONDS.
6. NEVER OWN A GUN - Except you can deal with its pressure and temptations.

P.s Most police officers you see with guns are Trigger freaks esp those SARS officers, some are fresh from training school and have never aimed at a living target. Don't make yourself available for a real time training event. Our Judicial system is so f**cked up that even after shooting at you, The police would still go free!!! worse that can happen is his being transferred.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
REMEMBER - YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by gabazin080(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2017
Aniedi30:
Sorry bro... The wicked shall never go unpunished
dont be deceived bro. dis is nigeria many have gone unpunished. u will see his superior hiding and bury the case soon

11 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by ChappyChase: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2017
You're more secured in the Hands of Armed Rubbers than in the hands oF Nigeria Police!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2017
You hardly come online and read anything
positive about Nigeria Police.
Such A Shame

I pray they don't kill us all.

BTW:
Don't be deceived. The police, Is not your friend! They are worse than thieves! I think we buy ammunitions for self defence

11 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by gabazin080(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2017
a policeman with gun is "POWER DRUNK" already cus dey think that the gun gives them the power.

that bastard deserves to be shot in the balls

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2017
Get well soon

I wonder why a drunk policeman should be on duty.

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by UD101(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Thank God for your life.
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Police is your friend..,indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by dipopooo(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Insane society

4 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by habex005(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2017
In this new year......smh
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by brostheo(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2017
That policemen's dick should be xytoff
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Aniedi30(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry bro... The wicked shall never go unpunished
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Femich18(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry bro, Get well soon.....
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by bigcil2(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Almost similar happened to me on New Year's Eve but I thank God sha
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Abbeyme: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2017
You are very lucky, bro.

You telling a drunken policeman with a gun to ask someone else. Deferring an inquiry of a policeman under influence. You are generously lucky to survive this.

For me, I won't argue with a law enforcement agency outside of my zone of comfort, let alone one that is under some influence.

I wish you a complete and quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Divay22(f): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Na wa o......
No freedom anymore

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Bankalert(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Nigerian policemen and violence are like bread and butter...i can never be a policeman nt in dis life or the next...smh
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Dexpro: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry O. P
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by ezra1990: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmm dats y sometimes I prefer thieves to police. Useless pple.d only difference btw a police n a thief is d uniform.
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by valdes00(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2017
dirtymoney:
There are certain RULES I have when dealing with armed men.
These RULES guide how I talk, associate, interact and relate with them.

1.NEVER ARGUE WITH THE MAN WITH THE GUN. Do whatsoever he says cause you never can tell his frustrations and intent.
2. Never stand in front of the barrel of the gun. U
Right on point bro.... I av learnt nt to argue with anybody with a gun or any dangerous weapon no matter hw right I am.. there r sum situations we can avoid with the way we respond.... wen I see ppl arguing wit a policeman carry a gun, I do wonder weda dey r Mario with double lives.... Rather Dan argue in sum situations, its better to keep shut n walk away....
Note: am nt in any way blaming d guy for wot apened...

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2017
this is not good at all

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Nathdoug(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2017
Th
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Ogun go punish that police man
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Idydarling(f): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2017
speedy recovery bro ♥
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2017
Police again
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by viqSmallz(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2017
I really hate the Nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2017
That part that said “He came and asked what the matter was and I told him to go ask the security men” sounded rude to me, but that doesn't justify the actions taken by the police man, like people have said and still saying “Don't argue with a police officer especially armed ones” P.S

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer / 8-Year-Old Girl Raped In Oyo By Unidentified Person. Photo / Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.