Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos (2432 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shows Her 'I Miss Him' Face / Funke Akindele Rocks Transparent Dress To "SceneoneTV Subscribers Party" (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2017
The singer took to Instagram earlier this morning to share beautiful photos of herself, wearing a black sexy dress to Quilox night club that showed off her great legs and skin.

Typically, her face was well made up, while a long centre part flowed down her neck and shoulders.

Tiwa Savage got me turned with this pics. kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWQ8bf7AcRn/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/tiwa-savage-shows-off-her-sexy-body-in-new-photos/

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos by smartty68(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2017
The black net she's wearing is even transparent, I could see her inner-nation from here! Person mama for that matter! Kwontinu

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2017
More comments

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos by smartty68(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala likes things like this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2017
Whr is d cleavage
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos by bewla(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:
The black net she's wearing is even transparent, I could see her inner-nation from here! Person mama for that matter! Kwontinu
me two just give me 25 minute she go like to cover up all the time
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos by Flexherbal(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
This woman !
Re: Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Sexy Body In A Lovely Transparent Dress In New Photos by barallanee(f): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2017
This is beautiful... Nyc hair and shape smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigeria Celebrities That Are From Rich Family Before Becoming A Star / Actress Anita Joseph Twerks Her Big Behind As Igwe 2pac Raps (video) / Singer Kcee Vs Actor Ryan Gosling: Who Killed The Look? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.