Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) (45454 Views)

Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos) / Facts About The New BRT Buses In Lagos - Photos / 2 Commercial Buses In Head-on Collision At Imota, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by izyericson: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
DLuciano:
Container falling has become a regular news in Nigeria. Safety standards for trucks and drivers are no longer obeyed, the government either are not helping matters in fixing bad roads, so falling of containers has become a trend.
But ojota road is smooth compared to Agbara road. Although they are in two different states. I tell you, so much evil is happening to Nigeria. From every side.

1 Like

Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by doskie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
RealHaute:
Does Lagos State have a governor?

Just because you feel a need to be accepted by your fellow nairalanders, you let desperation push you to post rubbish in a tragic thread. Please carry your low self-esteem on your head and vamoose.
leave the goaat alone. when he finally gets home after trekking 100km inside flood, they will inform him that his 'person' is trapped there too, let me see how he will feel. because he doesnt know that peoples dads, mums, brothers, sisters, kids, benefactors are there. in my place we call this type "OZUOOR"...... thats more like the edo word for "OKPONU"

1 Like

Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by ollyruffy: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am very certain Nigerian government will do nothing about all these trucks dropping containers on innocent Nigerian carelessly. They will only wake up when it happens to them or their close family members.

Just like FRSC suddenly realised the danger of expired tires after James Ocholi' s death.

Useless country with no government.

1 Like

Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by francisbiz: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
UbChapter:

That idiot told me to pay 20k to get sure games, I laff so tey my boxer burst for back. Sure games my foot.
Such people should be exposed and attacked, when they give him jungle justice , people will start complaining.
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
micmond:
It is a collective fault and not excluding the responsible authorities
Ok what part is the fault of the driver ?
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by jojutolu(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
moses93:
must everything FALL in Lagos? nothing will ever FALL in abuja coz we're the capital city!!! Lagos make una take am like that. ntoooorrrr.
And u will never come to Lagos again in your life or u probably don't have relatives there. Pls use ur brain next time to comment, it's an app
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by just2endowed: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
fatymore:
lola..just joking

cheesy I know
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
youngreva:
buhari where u dey went the container wan fall
......because of Buhari you even failed to mind your written.Naa this man matter go kill you. grin
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by QueenFusa16(f): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
moses93:
must everything FALL in Lagos? nothing will ever FALL in abuja coz we're the capital city!!! Lagos make una take am like that. ntoooorrrr.
You no get sense, Walahi...
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by sirlop(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
erico2k2:

They are.The containers uses its own gros weigh to stay on the truck problem. We have has always been bad road
It would have been better to shackle it to the trailer since we have bad roads.
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by Raypawer(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
is he the cause of the misfortunes?

egedem:
Bad news everywhere.
Buhari die nw!
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirlop:

It would have been better to shackle it to the trailer since we have bad roads.
This is the reason I was asking . The is nowhere containers are shackled to trucks in the world . Have a close look at a shipping container therr is no provision for that. They are meant to balance and not shift with thier own weight even on the high season shackle .
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by sirlop(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
erico2k2:

This is the reason I was asking . The is nowhere containers are shackled to trucks in the world . Have a close look at a shipping container therr is no provision for that. They are meant to balance and not shift with thier own weight even on the high season shackle .
But the state of our roads are pathetic.
Re: Container Falls On Two Fully Loaded Commercial Buses In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 2:11am On Jul 09, 2017
sirlop:

But the state of our roads are pathetic.
Hence we should blame the Government, if roads where good, trucks wont full into pot holes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days / Give Birth In Uk For Visitors,cost And Procedure / Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.