Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? (704 Views)

‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Would you still marry your fiancé/fiancée, even after discovering a week to your wedding that he/she is not capable of reproducing?
As for me, i believe there's nothing God cannot do, but i would rather not go ahead with the wedding. Who knows maybe her inability to conceive is the result of her wayward and careless lifestyle earlier on... Abeg me i cannot be fasting and spending months on montain tops for such reason. Even angels would laugh at me
Nairalanders over to you.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2017
no
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by Homeboiy: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2017
I no de.mad nah

capital NO
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by Evablizin(f): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
NO NAH,What I Do
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2017
you mentioned wayward, was she a wayward when you meet her?
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by CplusJason: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Surprisingly, I will marry her.

My happiness and rest of mind comes first.

We can adopt.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by dingbang(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Abraham married Sarah na.. Is it not God that gives children ni..

But I won't marry the woman that has done series of abortion ooo . even sef sotey she don open leg for all and sundry dey wait for naive God fearing man... Thunder will just fall on her
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by Holuwahphemy(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
Abraham married Sarah na.. Is it not God that gives children ni..

But I won't marry the woman that has done series of abortion ooo. even sef sotey she don open leg for all and sundry dey wait for naive God fearing man... Thunder will just fall on her

Baba... How you wan take know nw?
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by dingbang(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Holuwahphemy:

Baba... How you wan take know nw?
engage in an abortion discussion discussion with her...you will know from her contributions to it
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by eyinjuege: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Different strokes for different folks...
Some may not mind because they believe being with the love of their lives is enough for them. They're happy to adopt or seek medical science such as IVF, use of donor seems and eggs for IVF, use of surrogates depending on the cause of their infertility.

Some people may not mind if they already have children from other women or men.

Some may not mind if they're also sterile.

Most times, roughly about 45% of infertility is caused by males, and another 45% by females and 10% by both partners.

It can happen to anybody, so those men and women who are not "tried and trusted" shouldn't throw stones just yet.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by eyinjuege: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
engage in an abortion discussion discussion with her...you will know from her contributions to it

Be deceiving yourself...

I've seen "holy" sisters in church and some hajias who have had several abortions.
Discuss abortion, and they will still claim ignorance and even help you to curse women who do such. Meanwhile they are more than guilty.
Abeg, leave story.
The world loves deception and can't handle the truth most times.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by ifyalways(f): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Nah, I wouldn't have.
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by dingbang(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

Be deceiving yourself...

I've seen "holy" sisters in church and some hajias who have had several abortions.
Discuss abortion, and they will still claim ignorance and even help you to curse women who do such. Meanwhile they are more than guilty.
Abeg, leave story.
The world loves deception and can't handle the truth most times.
there is a way you get the truth out from someone bro.. Practice that skill
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by eyinjuege: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:

Yinmu......
You don't seem to know some people thrive on pretence? They can't just be normal if they're not pretending. In fact, pretending is their normal.
And btw, they're usually intelligent people. They already know where you're going before you even open your mouth
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by loshybab(m): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

Yinmu......
You don't seem to know some people thrive on pretence? They can't just be normal if they're not pretending. In fact, pretending is their normal.
And btw, they're usually intelligent people. They already know where you're going before you even open your mouth
Seconded!
Especially if everything is being complimented with the most innocent look

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by loshybab(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
You equally have a point bro!
The bubble bursts mistakenly but the person seeking must be super-smart to detect the slip
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by nursennenny(f): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sure I will,we can adopt kids.
Not a biggy at all to me . smiley
Re: Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered He/she Can't Have Children? by odikheloa: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
sure. I have even considered not having children so.. better for me.

(1) (Reply)

Tell us, do you still do this habit??? / Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School / 17years Old Teenager Sues His Parent For Being Born White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.