Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School (731 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
A hansome reward awaits anyone who finds Paul Akere, an old friend of Tekno. He announces on twitter.

Re: Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2017

Tekno listen to the voice of your ancestors, Attention seeking is not good, throwing money on social media will only endanger you, I know you are a duck but still try to be sensible no matter how little. I understand you are only trying to please your fans but when Evans people decide tol come for you, your fans won't be there to save you. stop being a foolish taygerean. have some decency, have little sense and watch as people listen to your music.

Lastly FTC!!!!
I'm suppose to dedicate this right
well I dedicate this to anyone depressed I hope u always remember that suicide is never the answer...
Also

I dedicate this to that very special nairalander whose job is breaking my heart and giving me tremendous head. Thanks for giving me multiple orgasms

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Okay Let Me Go And Look For Him
Re: Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School by Lagosfinder(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
agongajoseph:
A hansome reward awaits anyone who finds Paul Akere, an old friend of Tekno. He announces on twitter.

hustling things for guys wey knw way

Rent your place In The city lagosfinder.com
Re: Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School by Ekiseme(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stunt,
Old classmate wouldn't be that hard to find.

It's not like he enrolled in the 70's
Re: Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School by Joshchi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Tekno's friend doesn't send him.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Offering 200k On Twitter To Who Finds His Best Friend In Sec. School by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Joshchi:
Tekno's friend doesn't send him.
Abi. D guy may have made it on his own that he doesn't need any celebrity attention. He fit dey count d 1m as yeye sef.

Besides if d friend means a lot to him, he would be willing to spend more than 1.2m. When he increase the searchers compensation from 200k to 2m, I will join in the search.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? / Unbelievable Addition To Your Snack And Food In Shoprite Ikeja / How Do Ladies Who Are Married To Military Guys At The War Front Feels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.