Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House (54576 Views)

2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Raskimono singing His Hit Song With Kcee & Dunca Mighty 4days Before Death(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017

#givingback Last year 2016 by this time I posted this pics thanking God for this beautiful edifice and also said that by this time next year which is now that I'll be celebrating another beautiful mansion, to God be the Glory that mansion has been archived and is going to be the first ever multimedia and talent development mansion to enable other talented once in the south-south archive there Gods given talent... ill be unveiling it properly any moment from now as his Excellency the Executive Governor of Rivers State BARR NYESOM WIKE is also ready to commission the project.. Now I can start answering the Press why I never left port harcourt .. my people have suffered a lot always waiting for government to create facilities so they can stop leaving PHC to other states... this is the first port harcourt Entertainment Court ..... GOD alone is the doer .. pictures and videos to be out few days before opening...... One love. #duncanmighty #gratefulheart #celebrityengineer #yungwealthrecords #goals

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWR9Vr3gVZF/?hl=en

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by directorXixXICK(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Dnt click d link

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by CplusJason: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2017
I can see that Duncan mighty is a great sailor. wink

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by eezeribe(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2017
OK
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by mmafhew(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2017
This life na turn by turn

2 Likes

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Brown14: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
oil money...if not wetin him dey sing?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by jay2pee(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm mm.... From this recession?
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by idoncare440(f): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Good for u
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
He's not making all these money from songs. The fact that he remained in Port Harcourt gave him connection to engage in business as well as contracts from state government and nddc. Music doesn't even fetch money these days anymore, investment does

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by ALAYORMII: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations to him

But na music give am this money

Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by slawomir: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Sharon6(f): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oil money!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by NwaAmaikpe: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

Oil bunkering money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by DatLagboi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Burgerlomo: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wow! Beautiful edifice congrats!

3 Likes

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Namdeenero(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
CplusJason:
I can see that Duncan mighty is a great sailor. wink
Correct man!
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Where all of them dey get this kind money
From music
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by DickDastardly2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Anchor on the Gate cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chai! When I make this money! Smh. Life is not fair. cry
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by rotexteymie(f): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by BuhariNaWah: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dunca kø, Drunkard ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by partnerbiz4: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nawao.

These guys dey ball..

I tap it shocked

See below for data shaa..

See testimonies too..

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by caukerzee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sailor! ! !
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by selfmadeboss: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
when e happen now he go regret why he put that symbol for him gate. why e no use 1 % of that money buy sense

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by IVORY2009(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Brown14:
oil money...if not wetin him dey sing?

I be Port-Harcorut boy ooooo, I be Port Harcourt persin.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Ahmadgani(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
God bless ur hustle
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by pterson(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Another glorified yahoo boy.
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by MeoClark(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hardwork and Talent pays.

2 Likes

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by ifyalways(f): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice one.

This guy and Timaya are wise. They ignored the over saturated Lagos and jejely, codedly making their money in Niger delta

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by uchwar1: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
how do I make money? oil bunkery, kidnapping or skull mining.....
Re: Dunca Mighty Builds A New Mansion, Shares Photo Of His Old Beautiful House by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmm.......Duncan Mighty.......hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.