Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin (3823 Views)

Funke Akindele Signs WAW Detergents Endorsement Deal / The Resemblance Between Rema And An Ivorian Lady As They Meet (Photo) / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin by Ehminiz: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW PHOTOS AND FULL POST
http://www.surfbaze.com/2017/07/waw-9ice-met-with-another-9ice-who.html?m=1

Photo gone viral as 9oce the musician came in contact with olumide( 9ice) at unilorin students Union dinner,. Looking at the photo above, whosoever that sees them both will think they are brothers or even twin....

9ice double ganger
Re: WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Doppelganger
Re: WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin by Nutase: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thunder fall on that your link

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin by Olarajee(m): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Here

1 Like

Re: WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin by axortedbabe(f): 1:43am On Jul 09, 2017
Olarajee:
Here
bro why u cum fall op market na

2 Likes

Re: WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin by Olibboy: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Na lips dem take resemble. weed addiction

2 Likes

Re: WAW!!!! 9ice Met With Another 9ice Who Shared The Same Resemblance!!!!@unilorin by UGLEEBOI: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
undecided Nna Mehnn....
Tis thread ryt here is WEED INSPIRED!
#signout

(1) (Reply)

“I Lost My V!rginity When I Was 13 And In SS1 – Singer Simi Open Up / Sweet Boys Association (SBA) VERIFIED / Wyzdom Noble-bless Me (official Video Mp4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.