Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,446 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity (3857 Views)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User / Davido Joins Beardgang - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by argob44(f): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Davido is a strong member of the Aiye confraternity, a close source to the singer revealed to Nigeria, in Benin city, yesterday.

The singer, according to the source, joined the cult group late last year, and was drilled by asking him to perform free shows constantly in Benin, for a particular period of time. Well, we really don't believe this story but the singer is saying otherwise, maybe.

Davido shared the photo below amidst him and Wizkid beef, he is putting on all black (Aiye colour and his arm crossed, a sign the cult group are identified with. They call it 'ogede') with loads of foreign currencies around him.

Well, Wizkid should better be careful!

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/07/revealed-singer-davido-joins-aiye.html

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by Tallandpretty(f): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
His headache.
Re: Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by Tallandpretty(f): 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Again, his headache.
Re: Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by 10eola(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
The two pretty ladies above me....banana fall on you cheesy
Re: Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by donjazet(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
That's very unfortunate. I wonder what gain he felt he could make from there? Why associate with them? He is already successful, it's quite unfortunate that our generation continue to be this morally bankrupt. Why would an influential famous entertainer decide to go this depraved road, it negatively influences the society at large.

What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by diggz: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
donjazet:
That's very unfortunate. I wonder what gain he felt he could make from there? Why associate with them? He is already successful, it's quite unfortunate that our generation continue to be this morally bankrupt. Why would an influential famous entertainer decide to go this depraved road, it negatively influences the society at large.

What a pity.

Lool ....so you believe this shyte?
Re: Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by Griffon(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Signing in. . .
Re: Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by donjazet(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
diggz:

Lool ....so you believe this shyte?

I know for a fact that davido dey gang.
Re: Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by diggz: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
donjazet:

I know for a fact that davido dey gang.

You have proof asides this post?
Re: Revealed: Singer Davido Joins Aiye Confraternity by Eldinot4(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
He should join badoo IDGF

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Changes Hairstyle, Wows In Lovely Outfit (photos) / Kelly Handsome Threatens Vengeance On The Lady Who Killed His Brother / Photos: OAP Toke Makinwa In Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.