Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread (27763 Views)

Oau 2017/2018 Admission Cut-off Marks Released (photos) / Oau 2017 Cutoff Mark For Faculty Of Law, Pharmacy And Science / Official: 20 Guidelines For Oau 2017/2018 Post-utme Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by davidbanner(m): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
For those that have been admitted into the Dept of Public Administration, Faculty of administration kindly add this number (08147499439) to be added to the freshmen WhatsApp group page thanks...

#bannersaidso
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by davidbanner(m): 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
For those that have been admitted into the Dept of Public Administration, Faculty of administration kindly add this number (08147499439) to be added to the freshmen WhatsApp group page thanks...

#bannersaidso .
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by kennydaniel(m): 6:26am On Feb 22, 2018
Anybody admitted into geology department here?
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by dareajayi(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2018
is there anyone having probs with fees payment?
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by JimmyCyrus(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good day Freshmen of GREAT IFE.
CONGRATULATIONS on your admission.
For students admitted for ACCOUNTING and BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, Join the freshers group below for a smooth payment, registration, accommodation and course related information.
Please click the link to join the WhatsApp group...
https:///4W5azZqhe1n2ENmojC5G0p
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by mrlekson: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Let try and hookup via a whatsapp group for instant info. +2347039625827
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Tobyisi(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Pls wat is wrong with d oau eportal site
It isn't loading and I need to confirm the account no to pay my acceptance fee
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Tobyisi(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is anybody having dis same problem pls I need reply A.s.a.p I need too know u can Also chat me on WhatsApp my no is 08139709246
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by stevenson007: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Same here I dont know what has actually happen to their portal?
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bishops10(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2018
For your legit jamb runz Contact me on 08176255344 (whatsapp /call) You get your questions and answers few hours before your exam time. 5k for Four papers
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lilphemmy01(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS STUDENTS ASSOCIATION (IRSA)

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL 2017/2018 ADMITTED IRSA FRESH STUDENTS

Warm greetings and congratulations to all newly admitted IRSA freshmen,We are glad to inform you that a group has been created for all newly admitted students so as to serve as a forum for interaction and also to pass across vital information that will assist you in the registration process.

To join the group, kindly send your name and digits to the PRO; IKPEKHAI KING(07015602565) or PRESIDENT; ATOLAGBE BABAJIDE (MAYANA) (09034816750) via WhatsApp

_You can also use this group link_ https:///5aZVzb6wPVg2x7hbhS8JcN

_Kindly Rebroadcast to all oau Freshers groups._
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by OOAS(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please, any idea of the implication of accepting a course from jamb and oau giving you another course which you initially chose
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 2:54am On Mar 03, 2018
ADMISSION UPDATE*

*THE FINAL BATCH ADMISSION LIST HAS BEEN RELEASED*

*FOR THOSE THAT SCORED LOW AND ARE YET BE ADMITTED*

*INBOX ME NOW FOR ADMISSION ASSISTANCE BEFORE I'TS TOO LATE*

*NOTE: PART PAYMENT BEFORE ADMISSION*

*ONLY FOR SERIOUS CANDIDATES*

Call :
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sketcherJ(m): 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
MrkenOkonkwo:
ADMISSION UPDATE*

*THE FINAL BATCH ADMISSION LIST HAS BEEN RELEASED*

*FOR THOSE THAT SCORED LOW AND ARE YET BE ADMITTED*

*INBOX ME NOW FOR ADMISSION ASSISTANCE BEFORE I'TS TOO LATE*

*NOTE: PART PAYMENT BEFORE ADMISSION*

*ONLY FOR SERIOUS CANDIDATES*

Call : 07082065747
this is scam, nairaland mods take note : Fynestboi, Dominique, Lalasticlala
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by sketcherJ(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Have you just been admitted to History or History combined honours (e.g History/interrel etc?) congratulations, don't miss out on important updates,info and orientations as a group has been specifically created for you, to inform, orientate and initiate you into the workings of the department and great ife as a whole, especially on the set of courses you will choose ,info and various tutorials on each courses and how to prepare for them...
inbox John Sketcher -08184966128 with your name on WhatsApp to get added to the History 2017/2018 freshers group ..
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by rajsol(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
ADMISSION MADE EASY AND SURE*
*HAVE YOU BEEN JAMMED BY JAMB?*

*LOW JAMB SCORE?*

*LOW WAEC RESULTS?*

*ARE YOU ALREADY A STUDENT BUT HAVE LOW CGPA?*

*YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR COURSE AND YOU WANT TO CHANGE?*

*WHICHEVER ISSUE THAT'S DISTURBING YOU FROM GETTING ADMITTED INTO UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE*

DON'T WORRY YOURSELF TOO MUCH, YOU CAN STILL MEET YOUR FRIENDS WITH *IJMB*

IJMB program is a 7-8 months program.
Registration and Lecture is currently ON.
Outstanding results is 100% Guaranteed

After the program, candidate stand the chance of gaining admission directly into 200 level.

REQUIREMENTS

*AWAITING O'LEVEL RESULT* ✔✔✔
*JAMB IS NOT NEEDED*
*MONEY BUT VERY AFFORDABLE*���

*ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE IS FULLY GUARANTEED*�%

_Please contact *08182290528* more enquiries_
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys please help me with proper info on OAU masters programmes the cost and everything
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2018
This is a must-read for all 2018 UTME and DE OAU applicants. Click the link below , read the article and understand it... you have no idea how this write-up could save you from losing the OAU admission you deserve so much.

Click here to read article>>>>>>>>> http://wuyisblog..com.ng/2018/03/the-useful-after-utme-advice-for-all.html

Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by July30First: 4:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Hi, guys. I've got a sis who applied OAU for law. Jamb score 240. Kogi state. What do you think bout her chances? And please, more importantly, I need info on how the admission screening is conducted. Is post utme computer- based? How's the points calculated? E.t.c
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ponpin234(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
MATTRESS! MATTRESS!! MATTRESS!!!

Why stress yourself looking for mattress on resumption day, when you can just get it @ your doorstep either in Mozambique or Angola

Resumption day is Always Tedious and crowded with lots of stress, avoid those stress by Ordering for your Mattress @ Affordable Price @ Your doorstep without the Stress of carrying it

Order @ Timi - 07062721778 (WhatsApp)
Bisoye @ 07030923503 (Call)
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by newspapers: 10:31am On May 05, 2018
The date will be out soon.
https://www.nigeriaschoolnews.com.ng/oau-post-utme/
However, deal only with the official school authorities.
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Admiralos(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Time waits for none...

Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Brini(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
Please,
When is post UTME screening process starting for this year??
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rachilammy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
The forms are out and I think the post utme exams will take place between September 1&7
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
This is not only a requirement but also an understanding-requiring issue, and it’s the explanation of what happens when a candidate has “Eligible for Admission” on their result slip and yet they are not offered admission. Now, let me be blunt about this, as an OAU aspirant, you can smile when you check your post-UTME result and you find “Eligible for Admission” there, but don’t let your smile get too wide yet. This is because “Eligible for Admission” only means that OAU has successfully classified everyone who wrote the post-UTME into two; one of the two classes don’t deserve to be considered for admission at all and some of the other class can be considered (if they have what they should have and do what they should do and in time). I’m saying, after seeing “Eligible for Admission” on your result slip, you still have one more level to win before standing the full chance to be offered admission, I’m talking about the departmental cutoffs here. Because you are considered “Eligible for Admission” does not mean you have gotten the cutoff mark for your aspired department and that is what we are all waiting for right now—the cutoff—to help us know who is really getting the admission to the department they applied to and who is not. Now, I have to warn you, if you have “Eligible for Admission” on your result slip and you do not meet the cutoff of your department, please don’t make the mistake of thinking OAU is automatically considering you for another department that matches your cutoff; hell no! OAU doesn’t do that. OAU does not automatically consider you for admission to a department you have not applied to. Now pay attention to how I’ve been putting the word automatically in my statements. That’s me saying though OAU does not by default starts considering you for admission to another department of lesser cutoff just because you are eligible for admission but you do not meet the cutoff of your department, however, if you do your running around and processing when you should do them, that is when you are considered for another department, and that’s the real idea behind the “Eligible for Admission”, it just makes it mean if you tried and did what you have to do, you could be admitted anyways (to another department or even yours), even when you do not meet the cutoff of your department. Continue reading here>>>>http://wuyisblog..com/2018/09/knowingyour-oau-admission-fate-after.html

Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Wuyiseducon(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
About the slots-trading that I mentioned earlier on, I must let you know that even if you have anyone to whom you have submitted your admission request and they are using a slot they have or have bought for you, please don’t leave them alone, don’t let them rest, let them feel your urge for the admission, because without that, believe me, no matter how much they have collected from you for the slot they are using for you, there will be people who will be willing to pay more after the cutoffs are released, and trust me, most runsmen don’t have enough strength to rebuke any better offer considering what the new candidate is paying more than you. They will just return your money to you after the admission lists are released and your name is not there, and even at that it’ll still mean they gained while you lose. Even if the person you know is only given you the slot and not selling it to you, they could still remove your file and replace it with another person’s file that has a better relationship with them than you do (relationship seriously matters in OAU). In this case when your name is replaced with another’s on a slot meant to be used for you, it would only be that when the admission list is released and your name isn’t on it, this your supposed benefactor will never tell you they replaced your with another person’s, they will only create a believable story for you as par why your name is not on the list and ask you to write UTME again next year with the promise that they will be there for you through it all. So please, be on the safe side, whoever it is you have running your admission processes for you; whether you paid them for that or they are just doing it for free, please give them no breathing space! In fact, live in their phone! If you know what I mean. Read the full write-up here>>>>>http://wuyisblog..com/2018/09/oau-departmental-cutoff-as-we-wait-tags.html

Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PECng: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2019
OAU Admission Rush
Being around OAU since 2006—first as a candidate, then as an undergraduate, then as a postgraduate student, and also as a known educational consultant in Ife—has given me a huge load of experience over how admission goes in Obefemi Awolowo UnIversity (OAU) at whatever level—from the level of the pre-degree, to the undergraduate (UTME and DE), and to the postgraduate; so much for refusing to leave Ife as almost everyone does when they manage to finish their first degree programme in OAU. No one loves to come back to OAU after escaping the school the first time (the word 'love' in the statement was carefully chosen). But people like me, we just act like OAU is the only university in the country, and we can’t afford to not be there. And sometimes, it does really feel as though OAU is the only university in the country. I mean, does it not sound like the lion is the only animal in the forest sometimes? Continue reading the article here>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-admission-rush-tags-nairaland-oau.html?m=1

Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PECng: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2019
It’s no news anymore that OAU has released to JAMB the first batch of the names of people who have been offered admission by the institution, remaining for JAMB to upload it on their portal. At least everyone on the list can now see a certain change on their CAPS on JAMB’s website (i.e. change from NOT ADMITTED YET to PROCESSING ADMISSION). But before I continue on expatiating the admission news, let me take advantage of this topic to explain once again that—contrary to what almost everyone thinks—it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school you have applied to, and CAPS is only a platform JAMB uses to monitor the admission processes of every school to make sure no one is offered more than one admission when there are people who didn’t even get one. In simpler terms, your school—after screening you—determines the criteria they want to use to admit applicants, they make a list of the applicants they have considered for admission based on the criteria they have determined or through any other means that could make the applicant qualify for the consideration for admission (runs, slots, etc.), they release the lists to JAMB, and JAMB uploads them to their web (CAPS). This should be enough to make it clear how it is not JAMB that offers admission but the school. This could seem like unneeded information, but for those having issues with their schools and JAMB over their admission; they cannot see this information as useless. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/10/oau-set-to-release-first-batch-tags-oau.html?m=1

Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PECng: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2019
How Slots, “Runs” and Admission Processing work in OAU
Being a “runsman” (as they address us), I have gotten to be in conversations with candidates and parents who only know there are things called slots, “runs”, and admission processing, but really don’t understand how they work. I have also conversed with candidates and parents who don’t even know a thing about all these things I just mentioned. Hence, it becomes a call on a runsman cum blogger like me to take advantage of blogging to explain this issue which causes problems for OAU runsmen like me. I’ll start from explaining how slots work in OAU. Continue reading here>>>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2019/11/how-slots-runs-and-admission-processing.html?m=1

Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PECng: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2019
Still Waiting on OAU’s Admission List
The year is having just few of working days left, the school is already one week into her Rain (Second) Semester exams, and most Predegree, UTME and DE applicants are yet to have their names on CAPS as offered admission. What is happening? Why is OAU overly slow about this admission processes, and is it safe to keep waiting on OAU hoping when they eventually release all their batches of admission lists, your name will be there. Here are the questions applicants and their parents have been asking recently, and I want to address these questions in this write-up. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2019/12/still-waiting-on-oaus-admission-list.html
Re: OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread by PECng: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2020
“Transfer Approval” and “Admission Eligibility Newly Introduced on CAPS: The Possible Effects
The introduction of Admission Eligibility to CAPS is the newest function to add to the web, and I can already tell it’s a very good one. Good one because aspirants and their wards won’t have to wait on an admission that will never be given again. You just check your eligibility for the course you are under consideration for, and if you don’t have three green boxes carrying yes, yes and yes in them, you already know you can’t be offered admission to that course, this is when you need a slot—the only place left which slots can still work. Your slot person will just need to get a slot for you to another department which cutoff you beat; you see how easy it suddenly got to process admission? You are carried along in every process, instead of being left in the dark as it used to be years ago. Kudos to JAMB. But if you are an aspirant currently on slots, it’s advisable you talk to your slot person ASAP to know how the new development will be affecting you or has affected you, and re-strategize on the new thing to do. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING >>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2020/02/transfer-approval-and-admission.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Big Lies We Used To Tell Friends In HIGH SCHOOL / Current Affairs Questions And Answers For 1960 Till Date / Two TASUED Students Who Took Sniper Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.