Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised (25649 Views)

Tunde Ednut Replies Joro Olumofin, Shares Proof He Sent Him Money To Post Story / Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) / Davido Reacts To New Report That He Didn't Sell Out O2 Arena, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by stevio(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wizzy na detergent name grin?
itspzpics:
Wat wizzy cannot do
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by Abdulkatcha(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
giver never lack nice gesture aleast urs is better than those yeye musicia who always show of there wealth on social network
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by kenoz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by AuthenticInfoNG(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Big S/O to TEKNO on this.. For more entertainment gists, visit my blog
Entertainent Gist
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by Sonoyom(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by Rhaspody(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

It's a good thing, though we know it is all an attempt to boost his twitter followers.

Yahshua the Messiah is the only one that won't induce you with money before you follow him.

you see your life? how much you don give people? you think say to dash person money for this economy dey easy?
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by undisputedgbola(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

It's a good thing, [/b]though we know it is all an attempt to boost his twitter followers.[b]

Yahshua the Messiah is the only one that won't induce you with money before you follow him.

Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by teelaw4life(m): 12:53am On Jul 09, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who do you wish dead?

Hit like for Buhari

Share for Evans.

Which kain mumu poll be dis. I'm neither hitting like or share because their two na the same. You doubt?
Evans holds people for Ransom, Buhari is currently holding naija for Ransom.
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by apache4: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2017
omobabalawo:
were is the 5million

You are just an uneducated Fool...
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by DaminiteHood014(m): 2:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Well done tecno. Keep it up. We should all emulate such innovative gestures and see us never lacking because we have thus employed the heavens act of loving your neighbor and all as your friend and brother/sister. Safe
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by DaminiteHood014(m): 2:23am On Jul 09, 2017
Well done tecno. Keep it up. We should all emulate such innovative gestures and see us never lacking because we have thus employed the heavens act of loving your neighbor and all as your friend and brother/sister. Safe
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by selfmadeboss: 5:40am On Jul 09, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who do you wish dead?

Hit like for Buhari

Share for Evans.
you for add nnaamdi kanu.
i no want anyone to die. i just want nnamadi kanu to go back to kirikiri
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by wendyberry(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2017
how I wish p-square will start doing this... the guys are too stingy
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by Ignyte(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2017
My twitter account hit FP... Chisos... Okay, Hollup... I have paid the school fees... Ees Definitely legit! Tekno did me well

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by danthamccoy(m): 7:43am On Jul 09, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

It's a good thing, though we know it is all an attempt to boost his twitter followers.

Na wa. You genuinely think he's giving away N5m to boost twitter followers. 5 MILLION NAIRA! Are you serious fam? Tekno is a superstar and guaranteed to get a huge social media following? Why can't people simply appreciate good things without looking for ulterior motives to insert?
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by stabilizer: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2017
omobabalawo:
were is the 5million

Ha ha! Oponu ni e ooo. Stupidity self na talent you ain't a waste to the society, we still need people like you Sha. Take care bro. Happy Sunday
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by UbChapter(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2017
Nice one bro. Very commendable. I see myself doing this in the nearest future. Jah bless thee!
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by UbChapter(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Ignyte:
My twitter account hit FP... Chisos... Okay, Hollup... I have paid the school fees... Ees Definitely legit! Tekno did me well

Sure you a beneficiary?
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by UbChapter(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2017
All the Akapbios, Sarakis, Ekweremadus, Dogaras etc, how many of them have done this kind of commendable gesture to the poor citizens upon all they have stolen from the nation? Na only thief thief dem sabi. Nonsense people.
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by SalamRushdie: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2017
He has just provided evidence for 60 thousand out of the million
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by micheal199(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
God bless u tekno love u
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by tk4rd: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
We should be dissing the 100-Percenter CEO,, not Wizkid..
Wat a 100-percenter CEO cannot do,, a 20-Percenter (or abi na 15-Percenter) employee is happily doing..
To God be the Glory..
Re: Tekno Shares Proof On Twitter To Show He Gave Fans Money As Promised by Ignyte(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
UbChapter:

Sure you a beneficiary?
Yup... check my profile... my twitter handle is: @Peterjev

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide, Eniola Badmus Named In Dapo Abiodun’s Transition Committee / Omotayo Adebayo Salami, Femi Adebayo’s Wife's Birthday Dinner Photos / Layla Amani, Teddy-A Baby Mama Shades Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.