Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. (1453 Views)

Moment A Driver Ran Away With A Plate Number After Crashing Into A Store / Please Help, My Mazda 323F Astina Cranks But Wont Start. / How Do I Go By Getting My Driver's Licence As A First Timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. by gosj(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
My driver ran away with my Mazda Bus with registration number:
Lagos XZ 909 MUS
This happened some days ago around the Sagamu axis of Ogun State.
Please any body with useful information can contact the nearest police station or call me on: 07069456540
Thank you house.
Re: My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. by seunlayi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hope nothing bad has happened

2 Likes

Re: My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. by princetom1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
seunlayi:
Hope nothing bad has happened

Yes, first question i normaly ask. Gosj, he doesn't have anyone around? No wife, no children, no family, no house? What makes u conclude he ran away? Abi dem evens hand don reach am?

2 Likes

Re: My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. by joe4real12: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Why did you conclude he ran away?
Who knows what might have happened to him.
Remember the case of the Jumia Man.
Exhaust all possible means to search for him, else you are also a suspect.
Re: My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. by gosj(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
I think he ran away with my Mazda because as soon as he dropped a church delagation in the morning after a tarry night, he was seen by other drivers in the local park loading passengers to Lagos.
Thereafter, no one has seen him nor the bus.
Re: My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. by princetom1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
gosj:
I think he ran away with my Mazda because as soon as he dropped a church delagation in the morning after a tarry night, he was seen by other drivers in the local park loading passengers to Lagos.

ANY update?
Re: My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. by princetom1(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2017
gosj:

How far? Hope u have recovered it
Re: My Driver Ran Away With My Mazda Bus, Please Kindly Help Me If You Find It. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
gosj have you seen your bus and the driver??

(1) (Reply)

This 2019 Honda Urban EV Is A Perfect Blend Of The Past And The Future (photos) / Sparking Clean Naija Used Honda Accord (2009) For Sale / How Can I Know Expired Tyres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.